Nah, Eboue has it sewn up. A steal at 25-1 fgs :h:
Theo down the middle maybe?
Rosicky FIFTY FIFTY
Schexzczxcbzxsjcny
Djourou - (Campbell) - Gallas - Gibbs
Cesc - Song - Ramsey
(Rosicky) - Arshavin
Van Persie

All injured/might be injured/absent players.
cfc1992
Rosicky FIFTY FIFTY

Your back in the red I see:holmes:
JK_91
Foolloowwww if you're not a yiiiddd
'Cos the Arsenal are going to Madriiiiiidd
There'll be 1000's of reds
And we'll be pissed out our heads
'Cos the Arsenal are going to Madrriiiiiiiiidddd

We gonna ******* do them tonight lads, Eboue is gonna spray his hot salty WUM all over the Nou Camp in a glorious manner. Believe. :biggrin:

follow follow follow
there was only two minutes to go
it was wayne bridges goal
that sent us out of control
and sent the arsenal out the euroo.

Enjoy getting whipped tonight. Bla bla bla we're not in it... Your season will be over, again (trophyless), in a few hours.
Reply 8486
*Breaks into song*

CFC's changes reps,
like a girl, chanes clothes.

:facepalm2:
Maybe we should call back all our loan players now, not for Barcelona, but for the league.
cfc1992
follow follow follow
there was only two minutes to go
it was wayne bridges goal
that sent us out of control
and sent the arsenal out the euroo.

Enjoy getting whipped tonight. Bla bla bla we're not in it... Your season will be over, again (trophyless), in a few hours.

Seriously :shh:
Yeah, although I'll leave you lot to carry on believing for the next few hours now. Weeks if you must in the PL.
Get Havard Nordtveit back and stick him in the defence!
Reply 8491
sandeep90
Theo down the middle maybe?

He should definitely play up front in the latter stages, there is no point in him coming back because he cannot defend. He is best picking it up on the counter and running at them. However Bendtner will get priority and Wenger never plays 2 upfront anymore :frown:
Reply 8492
sandeep90
Maybe we should call back all our loan players now, not for Barcelona, but for the league.

Whcih players, that you could use, are loaned out atm? The only one I know of is Wilshere.
Senderos
Deshi
Whcih players, that you could use, are loaned out atm? The only one I know of is Wilshere.

Wilshere, Senderos, Randall, Nordveit and that's about it lol.
Reply 8495
Economist
Senderos

Didn't he play in the Europa League for Everton so would be cup-tied? And regardless of that he would have to be registered to play in the CL (which obviously could not happen). He could play in the league obviously.

For all of this recalling players thing, doesn't there need to be a clause inserted so that the player can be recalled? (Maybe that is just for transfers that include a fee)
Senderos > Campbell & Silvestre.
at 15/2 is it worth putting some dosh on an arsenal win. What is the likely team lineup?
cfc1992
Senderos > Campbell & Silvestre.

termite > cfc1992
Tobydch
at 15/2 is it worth putting some dosh on an arsenal win. What is the likely team lineup?

8/1 on ladbrokes

Latest