Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Anyone? I know you guys have some tin pot trophy and some unkown team from the depths of Spain to play tonight but any help appreciated from anyone who knows. Cheers fellas
    JK may be able to help you I think

(Original post by JK_91)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnw1)
    Good fact. Is he the quickest footballer around do people reckon? I remember hearing Dennis Rhommedahl could do around 10 secs - few years back though, obviously. We had a player at Sheff United called Luton Shelton who looked close to that sort of speed. I can't think of any Premiership players who are quite on his level, even the likes of Lennon seem that bit slower.
    Lennon and Agbonlahor are pretty quick. I think they did a 100m race and they were around the 10 secs mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    I don't think so. We have nothing to lose. If we do them in the first 15 their fans will get on their back. its the kind of fans they are. It will not be easy for barca to recover.

Just think of the space walcott has to run around in with such a colossal pitch.
    Sorry, but nothing to lose?

If there's nothing to lose then there's nothing to gain, yes? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Another hour to go hurry the **** up time!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    Another hour to go hurry the **** up time!!!!
    Two, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Some questions if anyone can help me regarding the emirates stadium tour...

- Is it any good?
    - What are the gift voucer e-tickets like? Are they just a confirmation email or atleast have something fancy on them
    - What sort of envelope do the paper vouchers come in? Do they have a big **** off arsenal logo on the envelope?

As you may have guessed am thinking of getting two tickets to tour as a gift but don't want it to look to scrappy and dont want to give it away in the post! Ta
    I bought it as a present for my parents. But my sis dealt with it. Pretty sure it was just a confirmation email, no tickets or anything.
    I payed for the tour with Charlie George and they said they really like it and he was a good laugh.

Anyway onto the game,
    Screw the odds we can do this keep the faith and lets f*ck em up - COME ON ARSENAL!!

ReputationRep:
    I want a draw.....as unlikely as it is.... 3 - 3 .... it will be ******* awesome!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Sorry, but nothing to lose?

If there's nothing to lose then there's nothing to gain, yes? :facepalm2:
    By that I meant the odds being stacked heavily against us. Atm we are going out and expected to go out. It can only get better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    There's this guy called Joffre Dinamita Guerron who is insanely fast, he looks faster than Theo I reckon. Check this out.

Haha that's ridiculous! Although surely that last defender is very, very, slow off the mark himself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Two, actually.
    Yeah, well, that's what the waiting does to you. Deception everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Silvestre and Walcott start apparently!

ReputationRep:
    Ha. Goals galore with silvestre at the back.

ReputationRep:
    Silvestre starts :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Aha Busquets instead of Toure!

ReputationRep:
    fuk **** ****..team news just in..silvestre...wait for it....STARTS..can you ******* believe this..no campbell..my hopes are slowly diminishing..

ReputationRep:
    Silvestre will score a hat-trick.

ReputationRep:
    At least Rosicky starts

ReputationRep:
    i guess we got more chance of winning the league than winning tonight..so in hindsight..maybe not worth risking sol..

ReputationRep:
    So... Inter Milan almost certainly through.

Next round will be a tasty fixture.

ReputationRep:
    From the BBC text:

From Richard, London, via text to 81111: "Anyone else thinking that the Barca teamsheet looks ordinary? Barring Alves, the defenders are terrible, and barring Messi and Xavi, the attacking unit is less than good. Bojan is not good enough at all. I really think Arsenal could win this."

:facepalm2:

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.