Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Come on goooners. Its only a two goal deficit but hopefully we can make a comeback for the ages.

ReputationRep:
    How do you spell God? M-E-S-S-I. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    If only we had a decent defence tonight, we could have been in this.
    :yes: And Song and a more involved Diaby, we'd be 3-2 up on agg.

ReputationRep:
    Half time, Wenger might want to borrow Fergie's hairdryer, Silvestre and Almunia could do with some verbal abuse.

ReputationRep:
    2 goal reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uer23)
    lol only ?

your making it sound as if getting those two goals is easy. don't know how the games going to progress but arsenal getting raped by messi atm, so it'd be better if they try to stop him.
    Just kick Messi of the pitch!!
    I no its harsh..but looks like the only way to have a chance!!

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't Real Madrid just go for Messi (buy out clause £120m) instead of the trio of Ronaldo, Kaka and Benzema.

ReputationRep:
    I predict a Walcott double!

C'Mon Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Wenger will absolutely screw at our defence. Also, you can clearly tell Rosicky isn't fit.

ReputationRep:
    Vermalean stepping out of defence again to allow messi to score his third. FFS will we ever learn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    Half time, Wenger might want to borrow Fergie's hairdryer, Silvestre and Almunia could do with some verbal abuse.
    Can you really improve Silvestre from the level we've seen? I don't think so. The rest need to step it up and keep the ball for longer now.

ReputationRep:
    Tell them to take their foot off the pedal again Guardiola :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal 149-1 to win! Hmmmm
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Omfg Lionel Messo is GOD :eek: :eek:
    No, he's not, he's a diving, cheating *******. Never even a foul by Denilson, let alone a booking for Messi's rolling about.

(Original post by Stu Laverty)
    The football is predictably good, but there's little flow to the game because of the fouls.
    Most of them aren't fouls - Barca have many divers.

2 goals to win - come on Arsenal!

PS: And Messi's 2nd are 3rd goals were easy - I would have been disappointed to miss those chances playing for my college 3rd team.

ReputationRep:
    I think second half will be better, its either do or die for Wengers boys, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Wenger will absolutely screw at our defence. Also, you can clearly tell Rosicky isn't fit.
    Maybe that, or he's just not confident on the ball against the mighty Barca. Who else do we have? Merida?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mini_lidi)
    Just kick Messi of the pitch!!
    I no its harsh..but looks like the only way to have a chance!!
    thats what arsenal have been doing all game

(Original post by toby_ling)
    Why didn't Real Madrid just go for Messi (buy out clause £120m) instead of the trio of Ronaldo, Kaka and Benzema.
    because he would never go to real madrid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    If a club meets the players buyout clause does that mean its a 'definite' transfer or can the player/selling club refuse?

ReputationRep:
    you know..it wouldnt begrudge me if diaby took a massive whack out of messi to leave with with a n injury..not a big one..just slight to get him off the pitch..

ReputationRep:
    Dear God

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we win this game :adore:

:daydreaming:

I'm keeping a little glimmer of hope alive. :yes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.