Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well done messi.

ReputationRep:
    Alright then, who wants to make the new Messi thread :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol messi just raped you up the *******.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my! :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    :sadnod: the best player in the world at the moment..shame hes raping us to absolute bits

ReputationRep:
    I love you Messi :coma:

ReputationRep:
    We let ourselves down. How many saves has valdes had to make over the two legs? we havent tested their defence as we should do and thats just a shame.

ReputationRep:
    It was inevitable, had he been playing in Pele's era, he'd have been crowned the best player of all time.

I just hope that Bayern send Manure out tomorrow night to unload a few of the plastic Manure fans off the bandwagon - if there's anything I hate, it's those plastic Manure fans who support: Man Utd, Barcelona and AC Milan.

Truly beaten, but as Andy Gray said, we're missing RVP, Arshavin, Cesc, Song and Gallas, which is half a team.

Being beaten by Barcelona isn't a disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    Getting pretty Messi out there now....

ReputationRep:
    This is quite honestly embarassing. Well done to Gael Clichy for turning up to play but I'm embarassed on behalf of the rest of the team. As an Arsenal fan I am utterly dissapointed.

ReputationRep:
    I actually predicted a 4-1 before the start of the match. *hopes Messi doesn't make it 5 :tongue:*

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :clap2: Well done, Barca.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    Getting pretty Messi out there now....
    Well said, brother.

ReputationRep:
    Well its over, I mean we did have Silvestre playing so nothing to be ashamed of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I love you Messi :coma:
    You can't WUM us when Liverpool aren't even in the CL...

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy....

ReputationRep:
    Messi single-handedly ruined us :')

ReputationRep:
    Whilst I wanted Arsenal to win, I did have Barca to score at least four goals and to win 5-1. At least I won one of the bets.

ReputationRep:
    They were impressive. Just played keep ball the entire second half and we couldn't get near them :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatest21)
    This is quite honestly embarassing. Well done to Gael Clichy for turning up to play but I'm embarassed on behalf of the rest of the team. As an Arsenal fan I am utterly dissapointed.
    Utterly disappointed?

What did you think was going to happen - were you awaiting a victory?

Don't be so ******* naive.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.