Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    Well said, brother.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Boy, did we miss our players. Great game to watch though, in many ways better than the first.

Still, Messi. My God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Enjoy....

No, Kev. Just no. :no:

ReputationRep:
    The lads battles hard and I'm still proud of them. Messi was just too much in the end.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy....

We didn't crumble, we had no chance from the start.

Your team on the otherhand will be getting served some crumble tomorrow night

ReputationRep:
    Once again, Wenger pays the price for failing to play any other style than 'all out attack'.

ReputationRep:
    Considering the injuries, I don't think Arsenal did that badly, given the circumstances. They were just up against the best player in the world at his best.

Like many have said, there's no shame in losing to Barcelona.

ReputationRep:
    Can't doubt the effort put in by the lads, especially Clichy, Diaby and Bendtner. Barca just on another level. Inter v Barca looks juicy - good luck Jose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    No, Kev. Just no. :no:
    Sorry, blame Stalin. He posted some in ours after Bayern last week..... :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    United better win tomorrow, the mere thought of Platini's pleasure if there were no English teams in the semis is sickening.
    Can't blame Arsenal tbh, with Gallas and Song you might have had a chance but Messi more or less destroyed your back 4.

ReputationRep:
    A little observation on United with Rooney and Barca with Messi: United are often labelled as a one-man team yet Rooney's goals are often unspectacular products of the team as a whole; Barca are labelled a great team yet Messi's goals are often great individual efforts.

ReputationRep:
    well, glad that the game wasn't on ITV where more people would have watched it lol.

but seriously Barca are well deserved winners......

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy....

Don't think so!

The worst thing is that I reckon if we had a Drogba upfront, there defence was prime for exploiting but no we have Bendtner :facepalm:

Wenger needs to take a good long think about his training routine cause these injuries are getting out of hand and it ISNT a coincidence.

Clichy was amazing though

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, blame Stalin. He posted some in ours after Bayern last week..... :hugs:
    Yeah, but you had a team last week

We didn't have a team to even crumble tbh :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    You can't WUM us when Liverpool aren't even in the CL...
    :lolwut:

I'm not even trying to wum, I was supporting Arsenal in this game ffs :rolleyes:

I was just showing my admiration for Messi as most people have, don't know why you've picked out my one...

ReputationRep:
    a shambolic team that was outclassed in every respect. good luck winning the title without fabregas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    Once again, Wenger pays the price for failing to play any other style than 'all out attack'.
    We're not 'all out attack'. We have the defence. It's just a bit crap at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah Messi was great, I don't give a ****.
    How good was Clichy?
    League please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    We don't have park the bus players, would have been silly to attempt to grind out a 1-0, not like they had lots of chances anyway, they pretty much took every one

ReputationRep:
    Everyone forgets that we had 5 out of our starting 11 missing plus our main back up players; I would like to see Barca beat us with that many players missing

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.