Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    Shut the hell up about Liverpool fan this Liverpool fan that.

We're talking about the here and now. So kindly please exit. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    We lose to Barca away with most of our team missing, you lose to a weak Bayern team with most of your team fit. I think that's even more embarrassing than your post :facepalm2:
    We're only at half time.

We'll win the second leg by at least 4 goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Campbell was fit enough for the bench.....
    But not fit enough to start. I'm not saying any of those defenders would've been able to stop Messi, but I'm pretty sure that they would've done a better job than Silvestre.

ReputationRep:
    We lose to Barca away with most of our team missing, you lose to a weak Bayern team with most of your team fit. I think that's even more embarrassing than your post :facepalm2:
    No team with Ribery can be described as weak. Also, Utd were away last week. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    Arsenal were a ******* disgrace tonight, and their anti-football embarrassed the Premier League. I want every Arsenal supporter on here to ******* apologise to me (a Manchester United supporter) personally for embarrassing my country and the Premier League on the world stage.

Useless soft southern fairies. SHAME on you.
    You're currently 2 - 1 down on agg to Bayern Munich, and you don't have Rooney tomorrow. If you win tomorrow, please feel free to post away but until then :shh:

ReputationRep:
    There are more non-Arsenal fans than actual Arsenal fans right now, ffs.

I hate the person who first thought up the 'crumble' concept. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mini_lidi)
    "Cant wait to be playing here next season?"
    I can see this being his final season!
    Wait what? Where'd you get that quote from?!

ReputationRep:
    But not fit enough to start. I'm not saying any of those defenders would've been able to stop Messi, but I'm pretty sure that they would've done a better job than Silvestre.
    It's nice how your midfield gets bypassed wrt blame being apportioned. It's basically where ye lost the game.....

ReputationRep:
    Tbf if you're going to lose away 2-1 is the most ideal result. It wasn't as bad a result as people made out.

ReputationRep:
    Campbell would of done some nice solid old-school tackles, which may of put some doubt in the barca minds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)

Come to the Dressing Room. Much better :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea wtf the Dressing Room is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Good effort lads. Arsenal played better today than the last tie, Clichy in particular was solid.
    Kudos go to your lot really. We did good, but your lot did better. Cant think of a better way to bow out of a competition than that!

Unfortunately, im a bit of an Italian football watcher, and Inter is my favourite Italian team. So, unfortunately, i hope Jose is preheating for a very special flavour to feed Messi with. :cool:

I doubt Walter Samuel will be as forgiving as Tweety Pie, but am i right in saying you should be back to full strength by then? If so, a good match awaits. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    It's nice how your midfield gets bypassed wrt blame being apportioned. It's basically where ye lost the game.....
    We would've been unquestionably stronger with Song and Cesc in those midfield roles than Denilson and Nasri. Denilson is no defensive midfielder, he's better playing in the Cesc or Diaby roles, so to have to put him there with that waste of space Silvestre behind him was always going to be very difficult.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for my apology.

One of you apologise to me on behalf of your club. And I'm not asking, I'm telling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    Reason?, you cannot say that without a reason.

1) Sorry for calling you deluded, I got carried away :redface:
    2) I just feel Barca completely controlled the pace of the game at their will. They had a superior successful pass rate, possession and more chances.

The closing statement was spot on, Arsenal did play their heart out but they lost to a much, much better team.

I reckon Barcelona would win even if both sides had a full squad too. Iniesta came on and assisted a goal within a few minutes, he is just as influencial as Messi in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea wtf the Dressing Room is.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post24556410

ReputationRep:
    Who is Barcelona's top scorer in a single season? Messi has 39 so far and I'm wondering if he can surpass it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I'm still waiting for my apology.

One of you apologise to me on behalf of your club. And I'm not asking, I'm telling.
    Oh be quiet.

ReputationRep:

Chances are, it was probably one of your fans.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.