Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Who is Barcelona's top scorer in a single season? Messi has 39 so far and I'm wondering if he can surpass it.
    Ronaldo in 1996/1997, with 47.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even gonna speak about Arsenal match today, except Messi was on another level of football.

What do Arsenal fans predict the score for the Man U match tomorrow??

Man u are a goal down and missing rooney, but they are at home (if that makes a difference?!)

ReputationRep:
    Who is Barcelona's top scorer in a single season? Messi has 39 so far and I'm wondering if he can surpass it.
    Clemente Gràcia scored 59 goals in 50 games between 1921 to 1922. From wiki.

ReputationRep:
    Think I read on BBC it's Ronaldo quite some seasons ago with 47. Messi's got every chance with the number of games left!

ReputationRep:
    Clemente Gràcia scored 59 goals in 50 games between 1921 to 1922.

Wiki link.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I'm still waiting for my apology.

One of you apologise to me on behalf of your club. And I'm not asking, I'm telling.
    You got beaten by Chelsea the other day right? Not the first football team in history to lose a match then are we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Oh be quiet.
    Natty. Will you apologise to me?

It doesn't even have to be sincere. I just want to hear the words.

ReputationRep:
    Well he's not going to surpass Gracia, but he may be able to equal or surpass Ronaldo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richiboi)
    You got beaten by Chelsea the other day right? Not the first football team in history to lose a match then are we?
    How DARE you speak to The Teveth with that tone. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, buster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newlife)
    1) Sorry for calling you deluded, I got carried away :redface:
    2) I just feel Barca completely controlled the pace of the game at their will. They had a superior successful pass rate, possession and more chances.

The closing statement was spot on, Arsenal did play their heart out but they lost to a much, much better team.

I reckon Barcelona would win even if both sides had a full squad too. Iniesta came on and assisted a goal within a few minutes, he is just as influencial as Messi in my opinion.
    In my eyes we lost to a better player, but hey messi is part of barca. Inter milan will are a different team, in comparison with the group stages. Im sure Eto will want to pove himself, I want his goal to be the decider

ReputationRep:
    Five years.

ReputationRep:

Why should I?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Barca deserved the win over the two legs, but people are going way over the top about Messi. They were hardly difficult chances that he scored today (bar the first goal which Almunia should have at least made some half-decent attempt at saving). I don't think we did too badly considering that we were without Fabregas, van Persie, Arshavin, Gallas, Song, Ramsey, Campbell, Rosicky (clearly not match-fit and shouldn't have started), and a proper goalkeeper.

Still all to play for in the league - come on you Gunners! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Clemente Gràcia scored 59 goals in 50 games between 1921 to 1922. From wiki.
    In my eyes that stat holds no substance. The game has matured alot, defenders are alot better, same with goal keepers.etc

ReputationRep:
    I'm lost for words in this thread :facepalm2:

Good ******* lord, I mean I knew Barca would win but I atleast expected Arsenal to put up a respectable fight for the premierships reputation atleast. But no, a good bum raping and humiliation for not only Arsenal but the premier league.

ReputationRep:

I'll apologise to you.....

I'm sorry that you're alive, and are an arrogant, ignorant so and so. Is that ok for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Why should I?
    A thread where Kev and Meskell continue to spout their rubbish? No, thank you. Although, now I know where that creep-tastic goon JK has disappeared to. :holmes:

Thanks for the invite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .:excel4100%:.)
    I'm not even gonna speak about Arsenal match today, except Messi was on another level of football.

What do Arsenal fans predict the score for the Man U match tomorrow??

Man u are a goal down and missing rooney, but they are at home (if that makes a difference?!)
    I'm pretty sure bayern go through. Robben and schweinsteiger back, gomes fully fit vs Rooney-less Man utd. It wouldn't surprise me if bayern won confortably. I think on the whole bayern are a better team than utd tbh. That said this is utd (with their ridiculous mentality where players like fletcher who would be crap in every other team in the world thinks they're worldclass and play as such). 1-2 Bayern.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    I'm lost for words in this thread :facepalm2:
    I bet your excited for the World Cup aren't you!? Can you imagine the glorious threads that will be created on an hourly basis :coma:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.