(Original post by Colbert)
    I'm lost for words in this thread :facepalm2:
    You took the typing right out of my fingers. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Why should I?
    Apology accepted.

ReputationRep:
    For the Bayern-Man Utd game I think it's going to be 1-1 on the night. Bayern go through 3-2 on aggregate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    A thread where Kev and Meskell continue to spout their rubbish? No, thank you. Although, now I know where that creep-tastic goon JK has disappeared to. :holmes:

Thanks for the invite!
    :rofl: I would like you to quote the rubbish I have spouted.

ReputationRep:
    A thread where Kev and Meskell continue to spout their rubbish? No, thank you. Although, now I know where that creep-tastic goon JK has disappeared to. :holmes:

Thanks for the invite!
    Just remember to continue blaming anyone bar Wenger.

God speed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    I bet your excited for the World Cup aren't you!? Can you imagine the glorious threads that will be created on an hourly basis
    It's just a list of fails coming in from all direction from all-comers, some even claiming to be football fans ffs.

All it needs as the cherry on the icing on the cake (Andy Gray, 2010) is someone to give a stat by stat analysis proving Rooney is better than Messi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Well he's not going to surpass Gracia, but he may be able to equal or surpass Ronaldo.
    If he beats Ronaldo's 47 then he should be talked about as been up there with Maradona and Pele. Ronaldo in 1996/7 was probably the most devastating force ever to hit la liga. It saddens me that he never fulfilled his full potential

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty the only team left that can defeat Barcelona are Inter. Man Utd/Bayern/Bordeaux/Lyon cannot beat them.

ReputationRep:
    It's just a list of fails coming in from all direction from all-comers, some even claiming to be football fans ffs.

All it needs as the cherry on the icing on the cake (Andy Gray, 2010) is someone to give a stat by stat analysis proving Rooney is better than Messi.
    :coma: and a rant about how Barcelona would be nothing without Messi... oh... wait.... :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rucklo)
    Good ******* lord, I mean I knew Barca would win but I atleast expected Arsenal to put up a respectable fight for the premierships reputation atleast. But no, a good bum raping and humiliation for not only Arsenal but the premier league.
    Doesn't humiliate Chelsea as far as I'm concerned. But you say the Premiership's reputation, were you wanting Arsenal to win though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    and a rant about how Barcelona would be nothing without Messi... oh... wait....
    :fyi: One man team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rucklo)
    Good ******* lord, I mean I knew Barca would win but I atleast expected Arsenal to put up a respectable fight for the premierships reputation atleast. But no, a good bum raping and humiliation for not only Arsenal but the premier league.
    Arsenal showed heart and thats enough for me. We lost to messi, thats all

ReputationRep:
    I'm lost for words in this thread
    I take everything back that I said about RobbieC. We need him back after some of the stuff said by Arsenal "fans" tonight.

ReputationRep:

Thanks for the invite!
    Haha love it...I am going to rep you for that in a few minutes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think Messi will become Spains highest domestic goalscorer, he is on 80 currently with 251 to beat. At 22 he probably has 8 decent years of playing left so needs about 20 a season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    Apology accepted.
    You're a retard.

(Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    Arsenal showed heart and thats enough for me. We lost to messi, thats all
    There 600 odd completed passes suggest you were gang raped by 11 people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMDaines)
    I take everything back that I said about RobbieC. We need him back after some of the stuff said by Arsenal "fans" tonight.
    If anything he is responsible for this mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    No offence mate but your a ******* Liverpool supporter, the last thing you should be doing is criticizing other managers. At least you won't face Barcelona in the Europa league next season..if you even make it there:mmm:
    Excellent counter argument.

Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp knows **** all about managing a successful football team, but seems to be able to question Benitez' decisions.

Beaut.

ReputationRep:
    If anything he is responsible for this mess
    This thread is worse than TNA Impact was last night :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.