The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What's with all the senseless counter-WUMming? We were beaten by a better team tonight, strengthen the team in the summer and try again next season.

Oh, and win the league this season :teeth:
Barcelona played a good game. We couldn't hack it to be honest. I don't know whether it's because we missed our best players or because we couldn't communicate as well as they did. :dontknow:
Reply 9082
NDGAARONDI
Doesn't work like that though. Liverpool won the CL after finishing 37 points behind Chelsea in the league. What does this mean for European sides who got beaten by Liverpool then? Chelsea have the players to deal with Barcelona as last season showed. And no I do think it counts, despite all the controversies over both legs, as it was only last season and not light-years ago. And it's not like Utd were ever in the game against Barcelona in 2009 was it?

No Barcelona were the better team, thats about it, we admit that, some Arsenal fans still think they were unlucky tonight LOL.

Didn't get owned or disgraced like Arsenal did tonight.

Those in Spain who don't watch the prem will think its a sack of **** now. Probably lost the prem tele money from abroad, Arsenal should have there television money docked.
ozzyoscy

Messi was only decent, too.

And one said that Arsenal outplayed every Barca player bar Messi. :lolwut: indeed.
Rucklo
Why the **** were half of the total amount of Arsenal supporters in the United thread on Saturday?

Answer that and I will answer your question :smile:.

Its cool, i only post on arsenal threads thats all :h:
Reply 9085
Rucklo
No Barcelona were the better team, thats about it, we admit that, some Arsenal fans still think they were unlucky tonight LOL.

Didn't get owned or disgraced like Arsenal did tonight.

Those in Spain who don't watch the prem will think its a sack of **** now. Probably lost the prem tele money from abroad, Arsenal should have there television money docked.

:yep: Too right and Liverpool should have theirs increased for being the most succesful English club in Europe, plowing a lone furrow through Europe increasing the popularity of our league so you lot can leech your way to Prem wins whilst we gather ourselves for another assault on Europe.
Kevmeister
Messi was only decent, too.

And one said that Arsenal outplayed every Barca player bar Messi. indeed.

I roffled :rofl3:

:yawn: is that the best you can do, so i made a typing error :rolleyes:
Reply 9088
Deshi
Haha love it...I am going to rep you for that in a few minutes :biggrin: :yep:

:cool:
Reply 9089
natty_d
where are the mods on this site?

WHERE ARE THEY? :rant:

I heard they were smoking pot behind the bike sheds.

Natty, seeing as though you're the only person replying to my posts tonight, I need you to do something for me. Will you check the following thread for me - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1231163 - because I need to know if it exists, or whether I've been ghosted in ther or something.

Thanks.
Reply 9090
Oh finally, somebody has responded to my thread.
Teveth
I heard they were smoking pot behind the bike sheds.

Natty, seeing as though you're the only person replying to my posts tonight, I need you to do something for me. Will you check the following thread for me - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1231163 - because I need to know if it exists, or whether I've been ghosted in ther or something.

Thanks.

Click on My Account at the top right hand of the page and then Preferences and then Edit Signature.

For an avatar: My Account ---- Images ---- Edit Avatar

Done :cool:
Reply 9092
Kevmeister
Fair enough.

Watch that Meskell fellow, he's quite the ****. :wink:

meskell
x

Jesus. Did you just both make the same lame joke; one worded slightly more articulate than the other?

I'm not surprised, tbh.
Reply 9093
meskell
I think I might join JK in his rep war against you :colonhash:

:teehee:
Tsukuyomi
:yawn: is that the best you can do, so i made a typing error :rolleyes:

Haha, because your reply was an inspirational moment of wit wasn't it.
Teveth
Oh finally, somebody has responded to my thread.

Which thread?
Reply 9096
Barca were to simply put it awsome, did the pretty stuff and the ugly stuff. We need to learn the ugly stuff. busquets and Alves did awsomely at getting the small free kicks, the kinda ones that can swing a game in your favour. They put pressure on the ref and they got the decisions. We did not. I think that was a massive thing after we went a goal up, we didnt really appeal any decisions, we didnt put pressure on the ref and we stayed on our feet at times when we shoulda gone down.

but yeah, Messi and Xavi. wow
Reply 9097
natty_d
Click on My Account at the top right hand of the page and then Preferences and then Edit Signature.

For an avatar: My Account ---- Images ---- Edit Avatar

Done :cool:

Thank you, much appreciated.

Now all I need to do is pick an avatar.
Reply 9098
Colbert
Which thread?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=24557399#post24557399

It's ok now, all sorted thanks to Natty.
amii_G
Jesus. Did you just both make the same lame joke; one worded slightly more articulate than the other?

I'm not surprised, tbh.

Oh no. Two people think alike.....

I'm going to jump in front of a train tomorrow.

Latest