Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Messi was only decent, too.

And one said that Arsenal outplayed every Barca player bar Messi. :lolwut: indeed.
    It took 9 minutes to get a neg rep for my post, and I didn't even put anything insulting or confrontational.

What took them so long? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post24557399

It's ok now, all sorted thanks to Natty.
    Oh I thought it was match related, I couldn't see it in the football forum. As you were.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    Haha, because your reply was an inspirational moment of wit wasn't it.
    Dont take football too seriously, im sure Ngog will bag you folks 20 goals next season, who knows he might even be the europa leagues top scorer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    It took 9 minutes to get a neg rep for my post, and I didn't even put anything insulting or confrontational.

What took them so long? :ahee:
    They're very emotional tonight, but at least they lost to the better team. [paraphrasing Bendtner]

Drowning their sorrows, is my guess. Kids!

ReputationRep:
    They're very emotional tonight, but at least they lost to the better team. [paraphrasing Bendtner]

A lot of cockiness the night before your big match. :beard:

ReputationRep:

Lets hope Bayern get through

ReputationRep:

But that would suggest Arsenal fans think their Almunia/Silvestre/DM-less/Bendtner-tastic team is better than Barcelona, Inter, Man Utd and Bayern Munich.

Oh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    A lot of cockiness the night before your big match. :beard:
    Huh? I didn't even say anything, I paraphrased what bendtner said tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Just remember to continue blaming anyone bar Wenger.

God speed.
    What exactly is Wenger to blame for tonight?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no. Two people think alike.....

I'm going to jump in front of a train tomorrow.
    Excellent suggestion. You do just that.

On a side note, your sense of humour is appalling.

ReputationRep:

We needed that instead of Rosicky tbh. Wenger seemed to hint a new CB a we need one. Sol and Silvestre are too old and **** respectively and Gallas doesn't seem all that committed to the cause. I was actually pleased with our second half performance though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    where are all the actual arsenal supporters?
    Here. :yy:

Disappointed that we're out but it wasn't exactly unexpected. The only annoying thing is that we couldn't play anywhere near our best team -- today's team was just about fit to play a Carling Cup match, not a knock-out game of the CL.

Anyway, massive NLD coming up. Hope we can continue performing well in the league!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    What exactly is Wenger to blame for tonight?
    Its nothing to do with tonight, overs.

ReputationRep:
    Huh? I didn't even say anything, I paraphrased what bendtner said tonight.
    NVM, I read your post differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Anyway, massive NLD coming up. Hope we can continue performing well in the league!
    Yup. Need to shift the focus completely on this big game. Thankfully we've got plenty of time to get everyone available 110% fit for the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    Yup. Need to shift the focus completely on this big game. Thankfully we've got plenty of time to get everyone available 110% fit for the game.
    Not sure we'll get many back, but having Song back in midfield and Sol back in defence should certainly help.

I'm quite glad we're not playing them on the weekend -- we're very prone to European hangovers. Hopefully Pompy can put up a bit of a fight and the spuds waste some energy booking their place in the FA Cup final.

ReputationRep:
    Beat Spurs expertly. DO EEEEET.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I don't think we'll be beating anyone for a while. We have been mentally raped, and you just know that if Spurs have a good start, we'll be ******.

ReputationRep:
    x
    Thanks for the neg.

Chill out.

ReputationRep:
    No worries. Didn't sign it as it was blatantly obvious it was from moi.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.