Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    lol, I don't think we'll be beating anyone for a while. We have been mentally raped, and you just know that if Spurs have a good start, we'll be ******.
    Rubbish.

We lost convincingly to Chelsea and Man Utd this season too, but we didn't let it have an impact on the next game.

We were outplayed by the best team in Europe with our crippled squad. It was likely, and it happened. Obviously it's disappointing but I don't understand why this should be hard for the players to take. More importantly, we have made some clear progress this season w.r.t 'mental strength'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    A lot of cockiness the night before your big match. :beard:
    At least the big guns await in a possible final.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Rubbish.

We lost convincingly to Chelsea and Man Utd this season too, but we didn't let it have an impact on the next game.

We were outplayed by the best team in Europe with our crippled squad. It was likely, and it happened. Obviously it's disappointing but I don't understand why this should be hard for the players to take. More importantly, we have made some clear progress this season w.r.t 'mental strength'.
    I think you mean ''mental strenz''.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    At least the big guns await in a possible final.
    :rofl: That is if you make it to the finals. We'll speak more about this tomorrow. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    I think you mean ''mental strenz''.
    Indeed.

Vee showed great belieef.

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky, guys. It was all about Messi tonight. Can't look past him without being in awe, tbh. 22 too! Jesus.

But now that it's back to the league... I hope Spurs **** on you.

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin's at it again...

From saharOK:
    Hi , Andrey! I have a question. You know that many girls love to play football, but when they reach a certain age they find it difficult to take a ball on their chest, what would be your advice???
    Arshavin: It is better to have a big chest than an ability to stop the ball with it

http://www.arshavin.eu/news.php?id=528

He's keeping busy at least.

ReputationRep:
    Funny thing is that liverpool will get knocked out the europa league by bloody benfica yet they have the nerve to come and spout their **** on this thread.

We lost to a better team and probably the team thats going to win the CL, there's no shame in that. I've never been a bendtner fan and I've always questioned his credibilties as a future arsenal player and tonight did nothing to change my opinion of him. When you play a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation like we did you need your frontman to be able to hold up the ball or atleast be able to win aerial battles, link the play or run down the channels - bendtner did neither of the above and as a result milito and marques had one of the easiest games of their lives.

His mood/interview after the game didnt help either. Yes i know barca were the better team but as a player you cant just come out with a big smile on your face and admit that. Most players would put the blame on their team perfoming badly instead of the 'other team being better'. I think his attitude sucks tbh

ReputationRep:

:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    Arshavin's at it again...

From saharOK:
    Hi , Andrey! I have a question. You know that many girls love to play football, but when they reach a certain age they find it difficult to take a ball on their chest, what would be your advice???
    Arshavin: It is better to have a big chest than an ability to stop the ball with it

http://www.arshavin.eu/news.php?id=528

He's keeping busy at least.
    I :love: Andrei Arshavin :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)

Someone should tell Pep that it wasn't Messi who was raped..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    I :love: Andrei Arshavin :yep:
    How would you rate Inter's chances against you, Barca?

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious..

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious..
    I try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ticktockclock)
    Funny thing is that liverpool will get knocked out the europa league by bloody benfica yet they have the nerve to come and spout their **** on this thread.
    Again - could you please quote this '****' rather than being an internet cliche.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    How would you rate Inter's chances against you, Barca?
    They got outplayed twice in the group stages. However they have become better as the tournament has progressed. Inter will have a decent chance but we are still favourites. Expect Jose to park it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    They got outplayed twice in the group stages. However they have become better as the tournament has progressed. Inter will have a decent chance but we are still favourites. Expect Jose to park it
    Tbh I think he may have to park the bus after seeing what they can do tonight. Messi against Inter's defence will be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    There are nicer words for that... usually called "being tactically astute" :awesome:

ReputationRep:

It was Sol instead

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.