The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fabianski you ******* ******* absolute ****** mug prick **** dick!!! just kick the ***********..kick the ******* ball ugh..and the first goal..aaaaaaaahhh...im punching walls
ZizAli
As for you, just zip it and watch some cartoons.

I'm actually bored of your negativity now. I've yet to hear a single measly positive comment from you the whole time. We didn't play badly and it was only because of 2 shocking mistakes we lost. Either way we're still in the tie. The away goal was crucial.
ZizAli
As for you, just zip it and watch some cartoons.

**** off and watch the game you waste of space.:smile:
Reply 903
I wouldn't worry about this loss, Porto looked decent but once you get Almunia and some of your missing players back, you should play them off the park at the Emirates.
I'm fed up of this ********, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are officials constantly ******* *****, how can the linesman not see that it was a nailed on penalty? I'm lost for words with Fabianski, 3 horrific errors and solely his fault we didn't win the game
I'm pretty sure most Arsenal fans will take that result, given the freakish circumstances of both their goals. We were missing some key players and yet still played a good game and I see no reason why we cannot progress at home.

Porto really don't seem to offer that much up front, they try to play everything through Hulk. They had a solid defence tonight, all credit to them, or else we could have scored a couple more.

As for the players, I thought Nasri was off-colour today, Fabregas decided to go into Bellamy mode and Diaby seemed a little lazy at times. Fabianski had two major errors but apart from that had pretty safe hands, Walcott was decent when he came on and Campbell was excellent.

We will go through, I'm sure of it. We demolished them 4-0 at home last season and we can easily do that again.

On a side note, where was Ramsey tonight? Was he on the bench or...?
Cesc looks a sick and broken man
ZizAli

Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal ... That is the minimum depending on how many goals Chelsea want to score
Porto 3 - 1 Arsenal

Stalin

Chelsea > Arsenal
Porto < Arsenal

RobbieC

Oh God, Zizali is at it again:

Fortune favours the brave...

Chelsea 1 - 2 Arsenal; Arshavin

Porto 1 - 1 Arsenal

Richiboi

whhaa?? porto beating Arsenal? All we have to do is put Alex Song on Hulk, and their main selling point is gone.

marcusmerehay

Chelsea might beat us, but if Terry decides banging Bridge's wife is enough reason to miss the game then we've got an equally good chance of beating them.

Porto won't beat us. Hulk, Belluschi, Guarin, Falcao and Bruno Alves are the only reasonably good players in their squad. I see no reason why we can't beat them both home and away.

Sigh
JK_91
I hope others on here will join me in completely ignoring JizzAli from now on, he can post what he wants but he is clearly just an attention seeking little **** who doesn't know the meaning of support.

Agreed. Even the most negative of supporters will get behind their team at some point, is he really an Arsenal fan or someone who follows them to just criticise?
I don't give a monkeys about what you think of my levels of support. One thing is for sure, I understand football way more than the lot of you.
You got one result that none of us expected correct. That means nothing.

Porto got a huge chunk of luck in their favour tonight. That's undeniable.
ZizAli
Sigh

I don't know if you noticed but the tie still isn't over.
Reply 912
Yet again we shoot ourselves in the foot with terrible individual errors. This cannot continue.
Economist

Not trolling here, but I'm certain he's gone in the summer. There's no reason for him to stay any longer. He's given Arsenal more than a fair shake of the stick and Wenger has made little progress in recent years. Time for him to move on to a club that will be more competitive in winning trophies.

I think Arshavin could leave too. Wenger seems to let players leave too easily and if Barcelona came in for him he'd want to go.
Arsene Wenger is all smiles as he shakes hands with Porto counterpart Jesualdo Ferreira. Not sure he'll still be smiling at the post-match interviews. However, that's not a bad result for Arsenal, given their injury list.
that ref shoudl never be a referee again..what the ***** man..i now feel a little bit of how the irish felt
Have to say the conduct of the referee in that final goal is questionable

Andy Townsend says the goalie shouldnt give the ball back to the opposition - but he gives it back to the ref. kicking it away would have prob got him into trouble

i also think its reasnable to expect a free kick in the area to be played to the whistle like most free kicks
Comical ******* mess.
Economist

If we lose him in the summer thanks to those bunch of spackers I will track each of them down and nail their heads to a ******* wall. :mad: :mad: :mad:
JK_91
Wow, if you are saying that it shows how much of a joke it was.

Haha support of a united fan but not Jizzali. lulz.

Latest