Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ochoa would be a pointless buy as he is under 6ft so would get dominated in the air over here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppaloth)
    Out of interest, how many Arsenal fans would consider Toure, Vieira and Adebayor Arsenal rejects?
    How on earth any Arsenal fan would call Vieira an 'Arsenal reject' I'll never understand. Same can be said for Toure IMO, but Adebayor... meh, maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    How on earth any Arsenal fan would call Vieira an 'Arsenal reject' I'll never understand. Same can be said for Toure IMO, but Adebayor... meh, maybe.
    they were all great players, except Adebayor, he was decent but inconsistant. They all left Arsenal on their decline in ability..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppaloth)
    Out of interest, how many Arsenal fans would consider Toure, Vieira and Adebayor an Arsenal rejects?
    I would.

ReputationRep:
    Viera is banned for three games aswell :P We all know he's back

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys is Wenger allowing try outs for being a goal keeper? I'd like to try out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    Hey guys is Wenger allowing try outs for being a goal keeper? I'd like to try out.
    Too late. I've already sent off my CV.

ReputationRep:
    As far as the keeper situ is, I recommend Wenger takes a look [if he intends to] at either Oscar Ustari of Getafe, Schalke's Manuel Neuer or Vincent Enyeama of Hapoel Tel-Aviv.

ReputationRep:
    Enyeama is a midget. I suggest we go for a recognised premiership GK. Preferably the older ones. Unless Wenger wants to splash the cash on the obvious targets. Almunia can be sold for £5m.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    hahahaha

I don't think enyeama is good enough for arsenal by the way judging by his performances for nigeria. He's also not the right type of keeper we need ie good with crosses and commanding ect. my 2 pence

ReputationRep:
    Friday night = WUM night but with real people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Almunia can be sold for £5m.
    Maybe to Man City..
    If someone offered 5m for Almunia I'd bite both their arms off.

ReputationRep:
    If someone offered any money for Almunia, I'd rejoice and go dancing in the rain. I mean, they can go to the circus if they want a clown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    Maybe to Man City..
    If someone offered 5m for Almunia I'd bite both their arms off.
    I think for mid-table teams, £5m for Almunia would be a bargain. He isn't that bad, just isn't good enough for us.

ReputationRep:

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izaldo)

:facepalm:
    Say what? Arshavin's moon buggy?

ReputationRep:
    IDK. I saw it outside The Emirates the other week. Bafflingly gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izaldo)
    IDK. I saw it outside The Emirates the other week. Bafflingly gay.
    Isn't it just :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salman s)
    If someone offered any money for Almunia, I'd rejoice and go dancing in the rain. I mean, they can go to the circus if they want a clown.
    Let him go for free:dontknow: Pretty much agree with your comment and your sig:top:

ReputationRep:
    Can we have a single ******* day where people don't totally overreact and blow Almunia's goalkeeping errors out of all proportion. He isn't that ******* bad. Jesus.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.