x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Good play so far, but nothing to show for it yet. Come on Eboue :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Good play so far, but nothing to show for it yet. Come on Eboue :sexface:
    Where are you watching this? BBC Sport also says Arsenal 1-0 up, I'm assuming thats a glitch.

ReputationRep:
    I love you Eboue.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or are all the streams pants today? Even BBC Live Text is letting me down.

ReputationRep:
    Everton beat Man Utd? Well, well, well.

Sorry if that's already been posted, I've only just come back in from badminton.
    Glad to see Bendtner scored :yy:

ReputationRep:
    BBC live text is broken.

Chelsea apparently also 1 nil up.

Can't have it all I guess. Only so much crumble to go round.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the Drog scored again. 'close range into the bottom-right'

Think I'll have to whip out the Sky Sports Score Centre, then.

ReputationRep:
    Yup. Fantastic build up play from Zhirkov and less so Ballack, and a simple tap in from Didierrrrrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panthalic)
    Is it just me or are all the streams pants today? Even BBC Live Text is letting me down.
    I've had two smooth ones up, not good enough quality to watch them full screen though

Could be more but should be 1-1, shocking miss from Jones. Midfield been good, Eboue been very good otherwise average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Yeah, the Drog scored again. 'close range into the bottom-right'

Think I'll have to whip out the Sky Sports Score Centre, then.
    Have the BBC just shut up shop and pretended there is no problem, then? Ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Theo is just pissing me off now.

ReputationRep:
    my stream is so good :coma:

Theo can't cross/shoot. How long is he gonna play like this, while Wenger still defends him?

We need to finish the game early, so we can rest a few players.

ReputationRep:
    Jeff Stelling's voice. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    my stream is so good :coma:

Theo can't cross/shoot. How long is he gonna play like this, while Wenger still defends him?

We need to finish the game early, so we can rest a few players.
    Fake Fan, GTFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizAli)
    Fake Fan, GTFO
    huh?

ReputationRep:
    If 5 Live aren't doing it surely talksport will be? They might even have Stan the man commentating :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Theo needs to learn some step overs man, hoping the defender just keeps running back doesn't work all the time....

ReputationRep:
    Walcott isnt doing so well down on the right. i would take Bendtner off later for Sagna, put Eboue further up than he already is, and have Walcott in the middle. Atm, he is having to curl his running around the full-back; if he can get a straight run through, he can just place some simple shots, as the angles he is making at the minute arent that easy to hit- dont blame him too much. He is getting on to the passes very well.

ReputationRep:
    Paul Jewell on Soccer Saturday. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    I've had two smooth ones up, not good enough quality to watch them full screen though
    I've found a nice smooth one now, shame it has no sound but meh.

In other news, why have we gone back to doing rubbish corners again? Against Porto we finally put some height on them and delivered them to the backpost and we caused serious trouble and even scored! :woo: Now it's back to the silly knee height and short ones that never work.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.