Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Delete this bit 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=' and it'll work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I think it was something like 9 shots to 2 on target in Arsenal's favour.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Delete this bit 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=' and it'll work.
    my bad, cheers. Whats up with you today? why aren't you WUMming?

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was wumming putting up the eboue boo video?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    The Blue kit makes it look like he is playing for Chelsea :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    The Blue kit makes it look like he is playing for Chelsea :p:
    They wish they could have a player that legendary!

ReputationRep:
    babayaro's flipps > eboue.

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Im glad Denilson was on the bench today behind Ramsey. Seems he fallen down the pecking order. exactly the kick up the ass hes gna need to get back to his performances like the one against roma

ReputationRep:
    FFS nearly twice in two games the ref costs us. What's up with this ****??

Ramsey and Eboue were awesome. Nasri was pretty good. Bendtner is not good enough to be a starter for us but he might have to be because we have no other options. With the players we have out, it has to be considered a good result.

If Diaby's back, he'll go straight into midfield but if not, Ramsey should be preferred to Denilson. Happy to continue rotating Nasrosicky and Eboue should start ahead of Walcott on the right.

I'd also pick Sol ahead of Silvestre. I assume Sol isn't ready to play 2 games a week, because after his performance against Porto, there's no way he should've been dropped. I'll take Sagna---Sol----Vermaelen---Clichy against Stoke.

Cesc is off-form and he might need a rest. Maybe Burnley at home's the game he could sit out.

ReputationRep:
    eboueeee woooaah
    ebouue woaaah
    he comes from Africa..hes better than kaka
    ebouee woaaah
    ebouee woaaah

great performance by him, and the team but we cannot kill teams off its shocking..sunderland had chances to score adn we were quite lucky..also good work by ramse..im glad denilson was dropped..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    FFS nearly twice in two games the ref costs us. What's up with this ****??

Ramsey and Eboue were awesome. Nasri was pretty good. Bendtner is not good enough to be a starter for us but he might have to be because we have no other options. With the players we have out, it has to be considered a good result.

If Diaby's back, he'll go straight into midfield but if not, Ramsey should be preferred to Denilson. Happy to continue rotating Nasrosicky and Eboue should start ahead of Walcott on the right.

I'd also pick Sol ahead of Silvestre. I assume Sol isn't ready to play 2 games a week, because after his performance against Porto, there's no way he should've been dropped. I'll take Sagna---Sol----Vermaelen---Clichy against Stoke.

Cesc is off-form and he might need a rest. Maybe Burnley at home's the game he could sit out.
    For the game against Stoke, Sagna will start due to him being better in the air, as simple as that. Hes been playing less and less in the last few weeks so he should be fresh for the run in. I think the game against Porto took a lot out of all the players, evident by the tired performance towards the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    eboueeee woooaah
    ebouue woaaah
    ebouee woaaah
    ebouee woaaah

great performance by him, and the team but we cannot kill teams off its shocking..sunderland had chances to score adn we were quite lucky..also good work by ramse..im glad denilson was dropped..

http://www.fanchants.com/football-so.../eboue-africa/

ReputationRep:
    Just got back in from it - someone explain the logic behind taking off Nasri who was the best player in the pitch by a mile - especially when he still had Walcott wasting everything going on the right! Hats off to Eboue, he had the sunderland defence on there arses all game, he could teach theo a thing or too about which areas to run into to cause problems..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    Just got back in from it - someone explain the logic behind taking off Nasri who was the best player in the pitch by a mile - especially when he still had Walcott wasting everything going on the right! Hats off to Eboue, he had the sunderland defence on there arses all game, he could teach theo a thing or too about which areas to run into to cause problems..
    Tiredness? Nasri started against Porto in mid-week.

With Theo - he wasn't good enough today. What's worrying is that he is going backwards. This 'confidence' thing is probably true, but the fact is, if he's not good enough to pick himself up with things are going badly, he's not going to make it as a top footballer. The potential he showed -- against Birmingham in the game Eduardo broke his leg, his hat-trick against Croatia -- he just doesn't do that any more. This might be a knee-jerk reaction because this is only his 5th start of the season, but it's worrying how much he seems to have regressed.

At the moment, he is nowhere near as good as Lennon or Ashley Young. He seriously needs to start running at defenders. He did that once today and he nearly scored. Defenders are scared of him simply because of his pace. He could have a **** game, but all he has to do is stay on the right wing, boot the ball a mile and chase it down. It's not hard ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Just booked flights back to london for the weekend we're playing citeh. The tv gods were kind enough to put it on as a 5.30 saturday kick off. I literally booked the flights about 10 mins after I found out. I REALLY can't wait to boo Adebayor. The atmosphere will be seriously intense. Hopefully RVP will be fit but I won't hold my breath. I actually don't care for the result that much although I will if we're chasing the title still. I believe...in Eboue.

ReputationRep:
    anyone tried long shots with Eboue on fifa? He's an actual god I kid you not

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner is probably slightly off track due to all the ****ing he's getting atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    eboueeee woooaah
    ebouue woaaah
    ebouee woaaah
    ebouee woaaah

Eboue is :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: Had an absolutely amazing game but even if he had scored 3 own goals they still would have been singing his name
    Eboue is a F****** legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    I imagine it's the same reason that Rosicky hasn't been being given full games, they've both had pretty major injuries and keep getting niggles, so it's important to keep them fresh.

If Nasri finds a decent run of form then Wenger really has a selection headache on the wings, with Arshavin to come back and Eboue and Rosicky already on top form.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.