Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Sagna.

That lad has no end product. :awesome:
    That will be your end product.

Night night...

ReputationRep:
    Right now the Eboue is king. But in the time before when Eboue was only a prince we had another king. He was an eccentric king known for his many outbursts and crazy acts. Some called him mad. We knew him as King Jens.

Nice interview with Lehmann even if it is in the Daily Fail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm breaking the rules by mentioning him but here is conclusive evidence of what we knew from our favourite Arsenal "fan" and his opinions on evolution. :

(Original post by jizzer)
    To the information that is being collected, to the research, to the pros and cons etc.

My Mum doesn't believe in evolution for religious reasons, it annoyed me and angered me so much the fact that she was so ignorant to reject modern science for ancient fabrications.

Then one day I asked myself why was I so convinced evolution was fact, and the answers was simple, because my science textbook made it look so logical and realistic, but yet all it is is a theory.

So I did my research and saw the vast flaws. Science is advanced enough to explain these flaws but yet it can't. Evolution will always be a theory, never a fact.

I believe microevolution is as far as it goes in terms of survival of the fittest and population genetics changing over time.
    It's clear that football isn't the only thing that deludes him. It's not so much the opinion as everyone is entitled to their opinions on religion and life but more to do with the lack of knowledge and one sided opinion on the subject. I've come to the conclusion that he's not a WUM but someone who just has a (poorly) self educated opinion. It's like eating a bad piece of meat and getting ill then saying all meat is bad for you. He's adding 2 and 2 together and getting about 2355858. Roflcopters and Lmaoplanes.

I wonder if we made a mistake in dropping Manu for Sagna.

ReputationRep:
    Sagna is far more defensively-minded than Eboue and more useful for the tough ties. Eboue was the better option against Sunderland because they don't pay hoofball and he can use his pace and willing running for the benefit of the team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    I wonder if we made a mistake in dropping Manu for Sagna.
    No.

Horses for courses. Sagna will be better against stronger teams or teams that play long ball as he is a better header of the ball whilst Eboue is better against weaker teams or teams that attempt to pass such as Burnley, Sunderland etc.

ReputationRep:
    Eboue's an ugly ************

ReputationRep:
    I have been amazed past few games at how Eboue can actually move with the ball, before these games whenever he got the ball he'd either fall over or lose it, what have they done with the real Eboue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brap pap pap)
    I have been amazed past few games at how Eboue can actually move with the ball, before these games whenever he got the ball he'd either fall over or lose it, what have they done with the real Eboue?
    Nothing.

Almost a shame we don't play Sunderland at home every weekend, eh?

Wait until we play a half-decent side away from home...then you'll see the real Eboue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Nothing.

Almost a shame we don't play Sunderland at home every weekend, eh?

Wait until we play a half-decent side away from home...then you'll see the real Eboue.
    He's come on a couple of games at 80mins or so and made some nice runs, but yep, he's better against the ******* clubs that's for sure - but even last season he would have been screwed trying to get past Lincoln city, "let alone" Sunderland :|

ReputationRep:
    Eboue is blatantly awesome and should be played in every position bar DM, but anyone who thinks we should be dropping Sagna is clearly mental. I mean pill popping, straight jacket wearing, singing nursury rhymes all day loopy. This ain't Sparta guys.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Wenger.
    Please buy Oscar Cardozo this summer.
    This guy has been tearing up the Portuguese league, 18 appearances & 17 goals. For Benfica he's got 47 in 72.
    edit: I almost forgot to mention he's 6'4.

ReputationRep:
    Theres only onee eeeeeeeeeemanuell eboueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TI-84)
    Dear Wenger.
    This guy has been tearing up the Portuguese league, 18 appearances & 17 goals. For Benfica he's got 47 in 72.
    He is a beast on FM09.

ReputationRep:
    The current state of the Portuguese league makes for a poor argument component tbh. Anyway, I'd write to Stan Collymore's column if you want Arsene's attention, as apparently he reads that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    He is a beast on FM09.
    I'm still playing on FM07
    He doesn't seem that good on there :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TI-84)
    Dear Wenger.
    Sounds good, but will he be able to do the same thing in the premier league? The defending for most of that was disgraceful, 3 or 4 of them were penalties and the rest seemed simple finishes. I haven't seen enough of him to actually fully judge him but from that video he seemed quite average. How much would be be?

ReputationRep:
    Oscar Cardozo's career stats are promising tbf.

179 total league appearances, 102 goals.

However only 4 in 29 for Paraguay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QUWERTY)
    Sounds good, but will he be able to do the same thing in the premier league? The defending for most of that was disgraceful, 3 or 4 of them were penalties and the rest seemed simple finishes. I haven't seen enough of him to actually fully judge him but from that video he seemed quite average. How much would be be?
    When Benfica bought him he cost them 11million Euros. So approximately £9million at current exchange rates.

ReputationRep:
    The new Jardel tbf. Within ten minutes of setting foot in England he'd be on a crash diet and being told not to bother unpacking.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.