Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ya I am.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Yes that is indeed correct. The term of the mortgage is 17 years apparently for 100 something million.

Figures weren't at all unexpected and you're right in saying they were expected earlier but due to financial boom boom the sale of the houses took longer than expected.
    Cheers. :top:

ReputationRep:
    Bore on.

ReputationRep:
    Right time to go. Apparently there's a real world out there with some very real beer. Have fun boys and girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    ahahahahahahah Arsenes lasagna has kicked in again

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ur/8538594.stm
    Dunno if anyone listens to the Up for Grabs podcast by Alan Davies (if you don't, do) but apparently Spurs use the Emirates catering team because their's wasn't up to scratch.

The plot thickens... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    "I went out to see Thierry Henry in Barcelona," he continued.

"He told me someone else was coming to dinner and all of sudden Messi walked in. He looked so small, so insignificant, and yet to me he was the world's greatest player. For a moment, I wasn't even able to speak."

:laugh:
    Who said that?

ReputationRep:
    Adebaywhore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Adebaywhore.
    I see, do you have the link btw?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-ci...-struck-669501

Hint for future reference: Simply copying and pasting a quote from someone's post into google quite often gets you the source.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-ci...-struck-669501

Hint for future reference: Simply copying and pasting a quote from someone's post into google quite often gets you the source.
    :gfight:

In other news, we're going to lose tomorrow. We've been handed a chance to get right back in the title mixer so it's inevitably going to end in crushing disappointment. I'm going for 3-1 with us having 3 stonewall penalties denied, 4 players actually killed and conceding only from Delap throw ins where he is allowed to substitute the matchball for a carefully towelled down bird of prey, specially trained to swoop into the corner of the goal via Cesc's eyeballs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panthalic)
    :gfight:

In other news, we're going to lose tomorrow. We've been handed a chance to get right back in the title mixer so it's inevitably going to end in crushing disappointment. I'm going for 3-1 with us having 3 stonewall penalties denied, 4 players actually killed and conceding only from Delap throw ins where he is allowed to substitute the matchball for a carefully towelled down bird of prey, specially trained to swoop into the corner of the goal via Cesc's eyeballs.
    Quite descriptive.

I'll go for 1-1. Just don't see enough goals in us.

If anyone has read Perry Groves' preview to the game, he raised some very interesting points. He reckons the best way to cope with the throw-ins is to not have everyone packed in the penalty area. He thinks if we leave players -- Walcott, Eboue, Nasri...on the halfway line, Stoke won't pack the box themselves because they'll be scared we'll be able to play it out and have 3 on 2 on the counter. Wenger has pretty much agreed with this in his pre-match comments, so I think we'll see a different approach to dealing with Steven ****in' McTowelie.

ReputationRep:
    I'll throw up if we conceded from a Delap missile even though i'm expecting at least 2 assists from him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    I'll throw up if we conceded from a Delap missile even though i'm expecting at least 2 assists from him
    hate that feeling after just 20 minutes of being a goal down and waiting for another one of his throws. first goal will decide the game.

ReputationRep:
    4 match ban for Adebayor is pretty harsh.. it was like a tiny slap in the face

ReputationRep:
    I think because we've played them at the Brit already this season not so long ago, we have a much better chance of not defeneding like retards. I reckon Arsene is going to drill it into their heads to make sure they defend properly from Delaps throw. Well I hope so anyway, plus against stoke all you have to do is run into the box fairly quickly and their bound to take you out I'm slightly more optimistic now about this match

ReputationRep:
    I think will win this, marginally. Simply because we've lost to them already this season. Once the players realise they can't afford to be complacent, they usually put in top notch performances. As for the team today, I think Eboue should be left out of this one unfortunately. However I'm split between Denilson and Ramsey. Walcott would excel in this match I reckon.

Almunia

Sagna Campbell Vermaelen Clichy

Ramsey Fabregas Song

Walcott Bendtner Rosicky

However if Walcott is playing poor and we're not winning, take him off for Nasri after 60 mins. However that side should be good enough to beat Stoke. As I keep saying, if we can put out a quality side like that out, while not including Gallas/Diaby/Eduardo/RVP/Arshavin/Nasri it is really promising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    I think will win this, marginally. Simply because we've lost to them already this season. Once the players realise they can't afford to be complacent, they usually put in top notch performances. As for the team today, I think Eboue should be left out of this one unfortunately. However I'm split between Denilson and Ramsey. Walcott would excel in this match I reckon.

Almunia

Sagna Campbell Vermaelen Clichy

Ramsey Fabregas Song

Walcott Bendtner Rosicky

However if Walcott is playing poor and we're not winning, take him off for Nasri after 60 mins. However that side should be good enough to beat Stoke. As I keep saying, if we can put out a quality side like that out, while not including Gallas/Diaby/Eduardo/RVP/Arshavin/Nasri it is really promising.
    I completely agree, although, perhaps starting Nasri and bringing on Walcott when stoke are tired would make him most effective, because Nasri isn't exactly slow, also I think Bendtner might be needed to be supported by two players who can actually finish?
    But yeah I'm hedging towards a narrow win, 2-1 I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    aha judgement day

all of your lot play the ball on the ground too much like
    not helping progress of British footie imo

in 20 years i wanna see 6 ft 10inch ugly defenders heading ball back and forth with 6ft 11inch fowards not some midgets from france passing it around on the deck like

we at The Brit always keep it up in the air we have air traffic control at The Brit since new year
    thats why we uneabtean haha

GWARN STOKE

IF WE GET BEATEN TODAY I WILL QUIT TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanShawcross)
    IF WE GET BEATEN TODAY I WILL QUIT TSR
    what, really?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.