Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How many more ******* times? THIS is why wenger asks for more protection for his players. Poor ******* Rambo he was looking so good. That could **** up his career. It wasn't as bad as Eddie's (fingers crossed) judging by the time it took.

ReputationRep:
    tv is saying knee

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen a replay? I'm not getting one on my stream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RooKnight)
    **** MAN. that's another exceptional player out for 1 year +. Absolute disgrace that Shawcross can do that. More than 3 game ban please.
    I'm not defending the player, but I honestly doubt he meant to cripple a player like that.

Hoping it isn't the end of his career.

ReputationRep:
    You could see his foot was basically hanging off. He wont be playing professional for a year if ever.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I can't believe thats happend.

Hope hes okay. It didn't look like a career threating maybe a year or two.

ReputationRep:
    I will be watching MOTD tonight. Not yet seen the incident.

I really do feel lengthy bans should be brought in when **** like this happens. Will see the incident tonight and then make my mind up.

ReputationRep:
    He's one of the biggest talents in football imo. Hope it doesn't ruin his career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    How many more ******* times? THIS is why wenger asks for more protection for his players. Poor ******* Rambo he was looking so good. That could **** up his career. It wasn't as bad as Eddie's (fingers crossed) judging by the time it took.
    The time if took to get them off the pitch means nothing.

ReputationRep:
    I just rewinded. There isn't even a tackle there at all. Shawcross has kicked Ramsey while Ramsey got the ball resulting in the leg break. Compound fracture of the tibia I think, if anyone understands that. Not certain, but that's what it looks like.

Can't say Shawcross was at fault, but it was a very, very hefty kick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    He's one of the biggest talents in football imo. Hope it doesn't ruin his career.
    Definitely to both, I don't think there's many better young central midfielders in the world than him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)

I really do feel lengthy bans should be brought in when **** like this happens. Will see the incident tonight and then make my mind up.
    Well they obviously won't show it. It'll be on youtube in 5 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds absolutely sickening, similiar to the Eduardo one. Hopefully, like the latter, he'll be back within a year plus hopefully. Not surprised replays aren't being shown, and I doubt MOTD will show any either or any close up except of the traumatised players. Shawcross, from what I read seemed upset aswell, doubt he meant it maliciously. Wish Ramsey well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)

Sky sports refused to show any replys of it. So I doubt the BBC will.

They said they looked at it back stage and its "too horrific and upsetting" I think some bone might have popped out?

Usually they do show bad injury tackles so this one must be bad.

ReputationRep:
    Same as Eddy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth Maul)
    Wow. I can't believe thats happend.

Hope hes okay. It didn't look like a career threating maybe a year or two.
    Without wanting to sound horrible, but a year or two out of a career so young (plus a while afterwards to get back to his best) could do a lot to damage his career - considering how much potential he has.

Hopefully, it's not that bad, but it definitely doesn't look good.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully MOTD will show a replay.

ReputationRep:
    hope hes ok. gutted.

ReputationRep:
    SkySports did not show it and hopefully they dont after the match.

ReputationRep:
    MOTD showed replays of the Eduaro incident.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.