The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1880
Well done lads. I really hope you or Chelsea win the league.
Oh my god, I've aged about 20 years in the last 20 minutes, seriously. 3-1, oh my god.
Reply 1882
Poor Ramsey but maybe this'll turn out to be the anti - Birmingham game that defines a league win..
Well done Arsenal. Back in the running.
n1r4v
Just before anyone complains, it was a lucky penalty. Even if it is "deserved" or whatever after performances and that horrific tackle.

It's not 'lucky' at all. You never have your arms up like that in the box, never.
Reply 1885
marcusmerehay
It's not 'lucky' at all. You never have your arms up like that in the box, never.

That was my reaction as well. Running out like some kind of deranged octupus is just asking for someone to kick the ball at your arms.
Nice. Just shows that quality prevails over dirt.
Found this picture on another forum of the injury:

http://i45.tinypic.com/29yfn7k.jpg

:/
Reply 1888
What do we think, will Hansens no to title chances have to finally turn to a yes tonight? Reckon he'll brudgingly admit that we have a chance before writing us off again..
******* yesssss..******* ******* fuclking yeeesssss
thats what we ******* needed
great battle boys..

get well soon ramsey..:smile: he was immense today..deserved his place a head of denilson and now the **** is going to come back in and ruin it all..

only 3 points behind.. cmooooonnnn
Reply 1890
marcusmerehay

Actually, I think I may retract my comments because I'm only summoning rules which I've picked up over decisions in the past, commentary, punditry etc. so it may not necessarily be correct.

I remember you saying something like you've got some management thing so you're probably more acquainted with rules than me; what are the rules concerning handball?
Reply 1891
I am so so so so happy it's unbelievable. What a ******* brilliant display. Get well soon Ramsey.
:cry2:
The cherry on top was Cesc's tackle at the end and shushing the Stoke supporters.
Reply 1894
I am so so so so so happy. Get well soon Ramsey. That was incredible. So incredible.

Good job lads.
meskell
That was my reaction as well. Running out like some kind of deranged octupus is just asking for someone to kick the ball at your arms.

I actually laughed at this :biggrin:.
Get in there!! 3-1!! I can't believe it, we really deserved to win. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Poor ramsay though:frown:
Reply 1897
EskimoJo
:cry2:

:frown:. Poor him.
Reply 1898
It's like a tiger roaring in anger and with passion. Jus' saying.
I honestly believe we'll win it now. If we didnt have any incentive to win we now have a huge one due to ramseys injury.

WE LOVE YOU RAMSEY, WE DO

Latest