Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yup, looks like Henrik Larson leg break.

Poor Ramsey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    The cherry on top was Cesc's tackle at the end and shushing the Stoke supporters.
    This just sums up how we all feel - players and fans together. Such an emotional last few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    I had my analytical hat on as well, but I do not give a ****. The football seems to have paled into the background and the win for Ramsey and the way it was done makes me lots of happy.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at all the idiots saying your going to win the EPL now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Actually, I think I may retract my comments because I'm only summoning rules which I've picked up over decisions in the past, commentary, punditry etc. so it may not necessarily be correct.

I remember you saying something like you've got some management thing so you're probably more acquainted with rules than me; what are the rules concerning handball?
    As far as I'm aware it's down to the referee's interpretation. Generally if the arm is raised and in an 'unnatural' position as far as a player's normal movement is concerned, then it should be classed as handball.

From my judgement we should have had 3 penalties tonight. The one we scored, the foul on Ramsey and one just after we went 2-1 up where Collins just barged Bendtner off the ball.

As far as the game goes, 3-1 is an excellent result. Would have preferred for us not to concede, but it was always going to be a tough test at the Brit. I'll give my two cents on the Shawcross/Ramsey incident later on.

ReputationRep:
    Lets do our best to try and win this league for Ramsey :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    it wasnt a bad tackle imo..we're just unlucky again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakapaka)
    We're three points off the top with the easiest run in with a team roaring in pained anger; am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    It's Arsenal vs Chelsea in my mind, can't see united winning it. Chelsea still got to be favourites but we can do it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Lets do our best to try and win this league for Ramsey :daydreaming:
    we said this for eduardo last time..lets jsut take it one game at a time..we've still got city to come at home and by the way they demolished chelsea today..im very wary..very very wary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    From my judgement we should have had 3 penalties tonight. The one we scored, the foul on Ramsey and one just after we went 2-1 up where Collins just barged Bendtner off the ball.
    Yes. It would be annoying if we had drawn; annoying and ******* fustrating.

ReputationRep:
    My going to win the EPL now what?

ReputationRep:
    I know :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    we said this for eduardo last time..lets jsut take it one game at a time..we've still got city to come at home and by the way they demolished chelsea today..im very wary..very very wary
    I didn't say it for Eduardo last time :awesome:

If this isn't some motivation for the team, I don't know what is :no:

ReputationRep:
    We've got a very good chance after Chelsea slipped up badly today. It's still very much wide open with the fixtures left we're in a very, very good position.

And why did you quote and laugh at yourself. WUM fail.

ReputationRep:
    gif of the incident - EDIT: Disturbing.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I know :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
    You quoted yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    We're three points off the top with the easiest run in with a team roaring in pained anger; am I missing something?
    This is so cringe :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Throwback)
    This is so cringe :o:
    I know right.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.