Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Snow!! Again?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moneyballs2)
    It snowed a tiny bit earlier in London, didn't really settle. Apparently going to be more overnight... A friend of mine in Ashford said it's really really heavy there, as does the BBC. The snow always manages to avoid London.
    Snowing heavy in Ashford, been snowing heavy in Canterbury, I'm in the middle of both, and had nothing for hours. Seems to have missed me out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I take it when you go to Asda it's on your left? Just keep going along the road, past the petrol station, and up to the next roundabout. Turn left at the roundabout for PC World, right for Matalan. You should be able to see them all from the roundabout anyway.

Keeping on topic :ninja: had no more snow here yet.
    Awesome, we'll probably venture up this weekend. Thanks!

Yeah, no more here either. It is very windy though. I'm a bit scared I'll wake up and find a tree in my room...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    Awesome, we'll probably venture up this weekend. Thanks!

Yeah, no more here either. It is very windy though. I'm a bit scared I'll wake up and find a tree in my room...
    You're welcome :top2:
    Yeh wind seems to have picked up a bit here too.
    I really should get some sleep, if that and the cold doesn't keep me awake.
    Enjoy your shopping trip at the weekend! :p:

ReputationRep:
    It did a bit but didn't settle.

Life goes on.

ReputationRep:
    Completely snowed in here, off school etc.
    The weather people said just a few centimeters.. there is a lot more than that!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.