Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE Edexcel maths 2009 non-calculator mark scheme watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone have the 2009 gcse edexcel maths answers and paper. It is for my revision in June. Thanks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Have you considered asking your teacher for it?

ReputationRep:
    yep but they said no because they haven't got it yet
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by thepastpaper)
    yep but they said no because they haven't got it yet
    Well it was released several months ago. I don't want to send it to you in case you are trying to cheat on mock exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    Well it was released several months ago. I don't want to send it to you in case you are trying to cheat on mock exams.
    I finished my mock test ages ago and im sure it wern't the 2009 paper because I have it. I just need the markscheme to work out how to do the harder questions. Is there any harm of checking the answers to improve my mathematics ability? Please I need them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I finished my mock test ages ago and im sure it wern't the 2009 paper because I have it. I just need the markscheme to work out how to do the harder questions. Is there any harm of checking the answers to improve my mathematics ability? Please I need them.
    If your teacher wants you to have it, he or she will issue it to you. If you need assistance with certain topics, ask on here or see your teacher for help.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I finished my mock test ages ago and im sure it wern't the 2009 paper because I have it.
    That's strange. You were asking for the paper one hour ago on the GCSE forum and received no replies.

ReputationRep:
    but I do have the paper but it is similar to the exam questions but my tutor changed the questions e.g. for 26) On the same grid sketch the graph of y= 4sin(2x) for values of x from 0 to 720. However, in the actual paper it is different but i want to use answers to see the mathods of the harder questions and try it work it out myself with my tutors question paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    That's strange. You were asking for the paper one hour ago on the GCSE forum and received no replies.
    Screw you I thought people helped each other on this but people accuse you of cheating which is awkward because theyknow nothing about me i just want to become smarter by revising earlier and they think im cheating huh...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    but I do have the paper but it is similar to the exam questions but my tutor changed the questions e.g. for 26) On the same grid sketch the graph of y= 4sin(2x) for values of x from 0 to 720. However, in the actual paper it is different but i want to use answers to see the mathods of the harder questions and try it work it out myself with my tutors question paper.
    Right ... so you don't have this paper after all. Please do not send me any further unsolicited private messages.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone have the 2009 gcse edexcel maths answers and paper. It is for my revision in June. Thanks
    I have that paper actually =D

ReputationRep:
    bunch of fools should have given him the paper, if he wanted to cheat so be it, if he needed it to actually revise be that, just give what he asks for, no-one can judge.

ReputationRep:
    hiii has anyone got 1st june 2009 mark scheme ... need it to mark test paper!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Is this the test you wanted?
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf 2009 Jun Non Calc.pdf (563.7 KB, 940 views)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 31, 2011

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.