Turn on thread page Beta

Well this topic is more because I want to get other people's opinion on a problem with me and my current girlfriend (although I don't even know if that will be the case for long).

I love her a lot but the time we see each other is really tiny even though we live fairly close (5-10 minutes). Every time we try meet up I'll start naming days and she'll just say "sorry, busy" and it'll go on for a while and a few days ago I just snapped and got really angry, let me explain: She was meeting up with her friend (that goes to same school so sees him 5 times a week) and then I asked if we could meet up Friday and she said she was busy till like 4pm which I thought was silly cause I could only meet up with her at 4pm onwards anyway. So I thought it was fine but then she said "Nah, I think I'm gonna be meeting up with [name of friend she saw a few days ago]".

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have got angry but it's taking the piss in my opinion. She sees this guy (they are very close friends, I will admit) every day at school plus properly on two occasions whilst she doesn't see her own boyfriend at all for a week? I did talk to her about this previously and she said she was sorry but felt like she does miss me but doesn't really wanna see me - would rather see her friends. I thought it was sorta fine, friends are cool to see, but now she is basically saying "Nah, would rather see some friend of mine I see ALWAYS rather than you which I HARDLY see".

Anyone...?

ReputationRep:
    ask her when her free days are..dont get into a fight just because of these little things..

(Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    ask her when her free days are..dont get into a fight just because of these little things..
    Well it just looks like she doesn't care at all even if she does say she misses me and stuff which makes me think if she's just saying that or actually means it...

Plus, I do, but without me nudging her a bit she'd just always say she was busy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.