Turn on thread page Beta

Guys who work out, how tall are you? (Poll) watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Guys who work out, how tall are you?
    Less than 5'0
    1.68%
    5'1-5'2
    0.56%
    5'3-5'5
    3.35%
    5'6-5'8
    18.99%
    5'9-5'11
    24.58%
    6'0-6'2
    30.17%
    6'2-6'4
    15.64%
    6'4-6'6
    4.47%
    6'7+
    0.56%

ReputationRep:
    The reason the results are skewed isn't people lying, but because short people will be less inclined to post about being short or vote.

While taller people will see the thread title and come in here swining their dicks around.

ReputationRep:
    i think 6'0 - 6'2 is average ??

ReputationRep:
    I bet TSR users are taller than the national average anyway. Most of us ******* are from fairly affluent areas and backgrounds I think. Short people come from little peasant hovels up north like FluxD where they don't have the internet because you can't get wireless signal down a cowpat mine. I have northern midget peasant genetics from my mum's side but normal person genes from my dad's side so I am a bit over 5'9.

Anyone who goes to university knows this. The people who are obviously public school are also a cuntload taller than everyone else.

Probably because of evolution. Short people are better at fitting down mines whereas tall people are better at looking down on people. Both of these things are obvious and since I'm a scientist I must be right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    I bet TSR users are taller than the national average anyway. Most of us ******* are from fairly affluent areas and backgrounds I think. Short people come from little peasant hovels up north like FluxD where they don't have the internet because you can't get wireless signal down a cowpat mine. I have northern midget peasant genetics from my mum's side but normal person genes from my dad's side so I am a bit over 5'9.

Anyone who goes to university knows this. The people who are obviously public school are also a cuntload taller than everyone else.

Probably because of evolution. Short people are better at fitting down mines whereas tall people are better at looking down on people. Both of these things are obvious and since I'm a scientist I must be right.
    I'm nearly 6ft2 nuns and most of my Geordie mates my age are 6ft4 17 stone beer swilling *******s.

And to person above, 1,2 or even 10 year in age difference isn't exactly a significant time scale for noticable height increases. You are the same generation as those people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    I have northern midget peasant genetics from my mum's side but normal person genes from my dad's side so I am a bit over 5'9.
    I seem to have got things the other way round - my dad's got a totally working class background and his family have tall genes (he's not that big but my grandad was over 6' before he got all hunched over) whereas my mum's side of the family are posh with inherited knighthoods and fancy ancestors and all and they're all ******* midgets. At least I didn't inherit their shockingly poor metabolism and/or genetic imperative to eat too many pies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    I'm about 6ft4 but i have always wished I was taller
    Why is that? I'm 6ft3 and am pretty happy with this height now, being 16 I am probably still going to grow taller but nearly have to duck to get under doors in my school already!!
    I'll admit it does help when playing football though..always up for the headers :yes:

I guess we are pretty lucky being tall though

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.