Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dunno where to post this so I'll just post this here....

Whats the best driving theory book to get for the theory exam???

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You're best getting a disk for the computer in my opinion, can answer every question that could possibly come up on them and they rate you and give indications on whether you're ready to take the test or not.

ReputationRep:
    Passed mine today, didnt buy any books just used the internet and read through the highway code, and I got full marks on the multiple choice

ReputationRep:
    ooo kool...thanks

Is there a possible link I could go on?

ReputationRep:
    screw the book get the LDC Drivint Test Complete CD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hwalusimo1)
    ooo kool...thanks

Is there a possible link I could go on?
    http://www.driving-test-success.com/...heory_test.htm There are others just google driving theory test questions.

(Original post by Hart92)
    Passed mine today, didnt buy any books just used the internet and read through the highway code, and I got full marks on the multiple choice
    Congrats Can you tell me which website you found the most helpful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    Congrats Can you tell me which website you found the most helpful?
    Thanks, link in my previous post ^^ Most of the questions are just common sense tbh. The DSA website also have some hazard perception clips which are pretty useful. But I recommend using the highway code, every question in the test is pulled from information in there.

(Original post by Hart92)
    Thanks, link in my previous post ^^ Most of the questions are just common sense tbh. The DSA website also have some hazard perception clips which are pretty useful.
    Thank you How long did it take you to practise for the exam?

ReputationRep:
    I have the CD, two books (AA theory practice questions & answers and the highway code) + websites.

ReputationRep:
    The Highway Code and get the DVD 'Driving Tests - All Tests Success'
    It's got theory, hazard perception and practical so its really good! I passed it 1st time

ReputationRep:
    dsa one i used was absolutely fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    Thank you How long did it take you to practise for the exam?
    Really not that long, I just prepared until I felt comfortable, probably only spent a couple of hours practising.

ReputationRep:
    You could also try http://www.driving-theory-test.com to practice the questions

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.