Turn on thread page Beta

Teen girl gets 1 year prison for burning kitten to death watch

ReputationRep:
    A heartless kitty killer hissed angrily at animal rights activists Wednesday, grinning widely as she took credit for stuffing the helpless pet into a 500-degree oven.

"It's dead, *****!" snapped an unrepentant Cheyenne Cherry, sticking her tongue out after a plea bargain that will put her behind bars for a year in the May 6 killing of tiny Tiger Lily.

Cherry, 17, was confronted after her guilty plea in Bronx Supreme Court to charges of animal cruelty and attempted burglary in the May 6 killing at her former roommate's apartment.

Tiger Lily was left to die inside the blistering oven after Cherry and a 14-year-old friend trashed the apartment of Valerie Hernandez, destroying furniture before stealing DVDs and food.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c..._kitten_i.html

Lol, and thieves get cautions.

ReputationRep:
    She was busted last year for using a BB gun to dog-nap a teacup Yorkie with her boyfriend. She was also arrested for robbing a man of his iPod at gunpoint.

So she's a nasty piece of work, then. Good riddance

Honestly, what sick, sick person would incinerate a kitten?

ReputationRep:
    Well she's obviously an evil little **** so I think five years inside and five years community service working in a zoo shoveling lion and elephant poo would be a more fitting punishment. Sentences for animal cruelty are truely pitful. A year for ending a pets life isn't justice in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, its a very unpleasant thing to do, girl evidently has problems. But who will locking her up benefit - not the taxpayer, not the girl herself - her career is over (if she had any prospect of having one)

ReputationRep:
    Hope she gets burnt to death and i aint joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    She was busted last year for using a BB gun to dog-nap a teacup Yorkie with her boyfriend. She was also arrested for robbing a man of his iPod at gunpoint.

So she's a nasty piece of work, then. Good riddance

Honestly, what sick, sick person would incinerate a kitten?
    I don't have a clue, some people :stupid:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I hope someone smashes her face in in prison, the ****.

ReputationRep:
    i thought cats had seven lives?

i really would have hoped she would have stayed in jail for longer because she certainly deserved it for what she did.

Stick the ****** in an oven.

Ugh, that's so vile, why would anyone do something like that :mad:
    Good, hopefully she will be a better person when she's out.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    People like that make me sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Lol, and thieves get cautions.
    Its nice to know that you believe peoples property is more important than the life of an animal

ReputationRep:
    Clearly a sociopath.

ReputationRep:
    Horrible human being.

ReputationRep:
    DEATH PENALTY FOR THE TEENAGE *****!!!!!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sulpicia)
    Ok, its a very unpleasant thing to do, girl evidently has problems. But who will locking her up benefit - not the taxpayer, not the girl herself - her career is over (if she had any prospect of having one)

Yeah your right, perhaps a group hug then send her on a safari holiday to africa .

then perhaps lose her somewhere,where lions are hunting big game.

(Original post by scotttb)
    Its nice to know that you believe peoples property is more important than the life of an animal
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Installation)
    Isn't it nine? Oh well.

Also, lol she's black, surprise. :eek3:
    lol, hmmm...i always thought it was 7 for some reason but nevermind .

ReputationRep:
    I feel like there's more of an outraged reaction to this because it was a girl who did it, and to a kitten, no less... but it still is obviously a horrible, sickening thing for her to have done, of course. I expect she has a questionable childhood and home life.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.