Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sick thing to do... but she's obviously trying to get back at the world for giving her parents who in turn gave her a ****** name...

ReputationRep:
    psychopath should never be let out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    I feel like there's more of an outraged reaction to this because it was a girl who did it, and to a kitten, no less... but it still is obviously a horrible, sickening thing for her to have done, of course. I expect she has a questionable childhood and home life.
    There often is to these sorts of crime. Violent and sadistic crimes like this are generally committed by men so when a girl does it people feel almost more repulsed.

(Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    yeah dyed ginger, ******* LOL
    Oh please, don't feel the need to orgasm over my hair. At least my face doesn't resemble an enormous yonic cavity.

ReputationRep:
    Totally evil little ....

ReputationRep:
    thats sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahaneap)
    I would. Cats are scum.
    Your Mom is so fat that when she has sex she has to give directions :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just adding to the flame war :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... she should have killed it humanely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domino0806)
    Oh please, don't feel the need to orgasm over my hair. At least my face doesn't resemble an enormous yonic cavity.

i would rather be ugly than ginger :yep: :woo:

(Original post by mahaneap)
    I would. Cats are scum.
    Me too. Cats are the worst pets ever, dogs ftw!

ReputationRep:
    What a sick son of a b***h

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Yep.
    I honestly hope you are just WUMING

(Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    i would rather be ugly than ginger :yep: :woo:
    Oh well, currently I'm not ginger, so I just don't know what to say. Ooooh I know, why don't you tattoo a phallus onto you visage?

ReputationRep:
    The only thing missing from your post was a trailing ":rofl:".

ReputationRep:
    That made me feel physically sick.
    I hope somone skins her alive, fires a blow torch on her raw flesh, and then stuff her burning (but still alive) body in a coffin, to die.
    Ok, i don't want that to happen (well..maybe a little) but the though makes me feel abit better.

ReputationRep:
    I am utterly disgusted. All I can say is: only one year?

ReputationRep:
    I find peoples outrage rather amusing. I'm sure the same sentiment wouldn't be shared had she burned a rat or pigeon for example.

ReputationRep:
    The difference between her shoving a kitten in an oven and putting a lobster in hot water to cook it is you eat the lobster at the end! Most people nowadays also freeze the lobsters first so that they're not alive when you cook them.

Stick me in a prison cell with her and I'll show you justice

ReputationRep:
    and I got away scot free

ReputationRep:
    Good.
    Want to put HER in an oven and see if she'd like it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.