Turn on thread page Beta

Teen girl gets 1 year prison for burning kitten to death watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domino0806)
    Also the reactions of the people here are so exaggerated. You're making her sound as if she slowly tortured the kitten while masturbating and laughing manically. She stuffed it in an oven and ran away. -_-
    People like you make me sick. However she done it, the fact still remains that the cruel ***** stuffed a living being, a being with wants, needs and desires like any other, into an oven to die a long, tortured, painful death, and then still manages to gloat about it after. I think that's more than worthy of the reactions people are having.

She deserves more than 1 year. Personally (and no troll, as people will most definitely think) I feel she should have at least 10, maybe 12 depending on the judge, and a lifetime ban thereafter from keeping/housing/being responsible for animals in any way. That should also become the sentence for any form of animal murder, with no less than 6 years for animal cruelty. Forget about this lenient penalties/fines crap, things need to toughen up.

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** wrote that article, someone from The Hills?

ReputationRep:
    She's obviously extremely sick in the head and needs to be kept away from society. Prison is exactly where she belongs.

ReputationRep:
    It's not even "just" the kitten. She broke into that girl's flat, trashed the place AND put the cat in the oven. And then the pet owner had to come home to find her little kitten dead and disgustingly burnt (and no doubt smelling awful) and to know that it suffered terribly. That probably caused a fair amount of distress.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, it's only a kitten.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I never saw this. I donate every month to Cats Protection and I am utterly disgusted. I hope she burns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Yeah right. Something tells me that wouldnt be your reaction if you were to come home and find a pet of yours burnt to death.

Anyway, people can treat this as casually as they want, I guess. But whats frightening about people who intentionally cause pain and suffering to animals is that they dont normally stop there. Its very common to find animal abuse in a psychopath's history.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think she is sort of fit?

ReputationRep:
    sick freak!

*shrug*

Bring back the cat o ninetails.

I'd honestly much rather these asses be corporaly punished rather than drain my taxes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care about the kitten, but anyone that messsed up needs to be locked up.

ReputationRep:
    Prison isn't what she needs. Oh no.

What she needs is mental help. The whole uniform with straps and a padded room kind of thing.

Don't you feel sorry for the fact that it had to burn to death? I mean, just imagine the pain it was in before it died.

She's blatantly sick, I reckon 2 and a half years behind bars with 5 years community work? What a cow, if I knew her I'd have a hard time not giving her a big slap.

ReputationRep:
    A semi hot mixed race girl in a bronx jail for burning a kitten alive - the chances of her coming out a chaste human being are very unlikely.

It's difficult to deal with people like this - she is clearly a sociopath but a jail sentence will probably exacerbate her sad behavior. Equally, who knows how swiftly she would do such a thing again if she had not been punished? Could this tragic attack be a prelude to future sadistic practices with humans? Are we ever going to rehabilitate someone as mad and sadistic as this after a spell in jail, or are we blowing her crime and her sociopathy out of proportion and context? Perhaps it was just an adrenaline fueled thoughtless prank? Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    lol, you're just bound to be a respectable person with a name like cheyenne cherry

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully she'll be battered in jail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    I feel like there's more of an outraged reaction to this because it was a girl who did it, and to a kitten, no less... but it still is obviously a horrible, sickening thing for her to have done, of course. I expect she has a questionable childhood and home life.
    I understand what you're saying, but personally, anyone doing anything horrible to an animal like that would disgust me. Like the teenage boys who threw a dog over the side of a bridge (the dog lived btw).
    People like that just generally make me sick.

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.