Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Teen girl gets 1 year prison for burning kitten to death watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    Hope she gets burnt to death and i aint joking
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Yes. Somehow I think throwing a kitten into a 500° oven and watching it burn to death is more inhumane than eating a humanely slaughtered animal that actually will have meaning to its death. Don't try to thinly veil your attempts to force your veggie beliefs on others by using such a shocking subject.
    Shut up, you know nothing about me and it is not an attempt to force my veggie beliefs on others, not only do i have carnivorous mates, i live with 3, and accept that i am probably a vegetarian due to my underlying culture rather then some superiority.

And have you seen how caged hens are treated? At least the cat got a life, non-organic farmed animals have a lot less then this.

Why is it different? You're accepting that the animals have feelings, where is the line drawn? Why is it acceptable for me to put a hen in a cage where it can barely move, pump it full of chemicals to make it grow larger/lay more eggs then kill it but not for me to chuck it into my fireplace?

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:. Insanity in its human form.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I hadn't read this that's HORRIBLE.

ReputationRep:
    do they do ass-raping in female prisons?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like crying just imagining the kitten straching desperately at the walls of the oven

That ***** should be jailed for life. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    DEATH PENALTY FOR THE TEENAGE *****!!!!!!!! :mad:
    Yeah, I'm generally against the death penalty but doing something like this to something as helpless as a kitten is just.. just..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    I feel like crying just imagining the kitten straching desperately at the walls of the oven
    Yeah me too, I can't help but imagine the agony that the kitten went through. I don't cry easily but this brings tears to my eyes I fail to understand how a human being can do such a thing and not feel repulsed at themselves.

I can't believe someone posted 'It's just a kitten!' :mad: Animals feel pain just as humans do!

ReputationRep:
    Good. Heartless ***** :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    I feel like there's more of an outraged reaction to this because it was a girl who did it, and to a kitten, no less... but it still is obviously a horrible, sickening thing for her to have done, of course. I expect she has a questionable childhood and home life.
    The feminazi arrives on queue.

Clearly, people are mad because she's female. Like they were not mad at the soldier who threw a puppy over the cliff or the guy who tortured the cat, and consequently had himself tortured by most of the internet. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    DEATH PENALTY FOR THE TEENAGE *****!!!!!!!! :mad:
    Whether or not this was satire, I totally agree. This evil ho should be slowly incinerated at the stake. I spit on people like this.

ReputationRep:
    I hope she gets wrecked in prison. I will laugh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very pleased that she'll be doing time. And yet... I feel it's not enough.

(Original post by sulpicia)
    Ok, its a very unpleasant thing to do, girl evidently has problems. But who will locking her up benefit - not the taxpayer, not the girl herself - her career is over (if she had any prospect of having one)
    I'm happy my tax dollars are going to help put this girl behind bars, and I'm glad her career is over.

ReputationRep:
    i agree with many ppl above. why would a normal girl BURN a kitten alive??!! What the FUdge! that is brutal n insane!
    that kind of heartless person deserves nothing but to burn in Hell!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    Hope she gets burnt to death and i aint joking
    :ditto:

Heartless *****. I can't even put how much I find people like that so digusting into words.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, its a very unpleasant thing to do, girl evidently has problems. But who will locking her up benefit - not the taxpayer, not the girl herself - her career is over (if she had any prospect of having one)
    There's always one....:rolleyes:

Society? Knowing that someone like that isn't going to do more **** for a year? Punishment? So what if her career is over, she should have thought about that before killing the kitten, so yes, it's her own fault.

Try and see past the "economic" benefit and see the "moral" benefit, ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Any other potential animals that she might incinerate in the near future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    Don't you feel sorry for the fact that it had to burn to death? I mean, just imagine the pain it was in before it died.
    I do feel sorry for it, but I feel the reaction of some people on this forum is a bit hypocritical. Cruelty to animals is widespread, e.g. a lot of people on this thread probably eat battery-farmed chickens/ fast food despite the fact these animals could have had cruel deaths too, and these people don't really care enough to stop supporting the industry.

My comment wasn't serious, of course I feel sorry for the kitten, but some people are acting as if the kitten was a human. There's a big difference. Just because I used to burn insects with a magnifying glass when I was little doesn't exactly mean I'm going to go out and torture someone. Sure she is a bit messed up, and it must have been traumatising for the owners, but people making comments such as "I hope she gets burnt to death, heartless *****, burn in hell" etc. are a bit over the top.

(This comment is aimed at the people who quoted me)

ReputationRep:
    1 year? Rightly so.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    I do feel sorry for it, but I feel the reaction of some people on this forum is a bit hypocritical. Cruelty to animals is widespread, e.g. a lot of people on this thread probably eat battery-farmed chickens/ fast food despite the fact these animals could have had cruel deaths too, and these people don't really care enough to stop supporting the industry.

My comment wasn't serious, of course I feel sorry for the kitten, but some people are acting as if the kitten was a human. There's a big difference. Just because I used to burn insects with a magnifying glass when I was little doesn't exactly mean I'm going to go out and torture someone. Sure she is a bit messed up, and it must have been traumatising for the owners, but people making comments such as "I hope she gets burnt to death, heartless *****, burn in hell" etc. are a bit over the top.

(This comment is aimed at the people who quoted me)
    What? She burned a living thing to death! Humans who do sick things like that can die for all I care, they're below animals.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.