Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Trying to muscle in on next years Comedian of the year award?
    are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    are you?
    Hell no. I'm no comedian. You should be nominated for something nice nest year. The most academic (?)/ contrevercial?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Hell no. I'm no comedian. You should be nominated for something nice nest year. The most academic (?)/ contrevercial?
    lol <3 no im not smart just philosophical at the time being!

ReputationRep:
    Im left handed, but I find it hard to believe that 10 percent of the people who responded to this poll are actually ambidextrous

ReputationRep:
    better people u say?
    cool,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the g)
    Im left handed, but I find it hard to believe that 10 percent of the people who responded to this poll are actually ambidextrous
    21 people are hardly a definitive sample size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    So you're not really a lefty then...you're ambidextrous...

G
    Well no, cause ambidextrous implies that I can do every action equally well with either hand. In my case, I do some things best with my left hand, others better with my right. I can probably do better than an exclusively lefty/righty with the other hand, but not perfect.

Semi-ambidextrous maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    lol <3 no im not smart just philosophical at the time being!
    Well, we should make a award just for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well, we should make a award just for you.
    i dont like awards =/ i think they're fake and pointless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the g)
    No, but I think it's also a fact that people with "rarer" attributes are more likely to take the poll, ie they'd have more interest in it (dare I say..themselves) on average, then a normal right handed person. "Ooh I'm different; I'm also interested in the topic because of my differences, let's vote" So the results end up skewed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    i dont like awards =/ i think they're fake and pointless
    Maybe but also tells other people that we show our support. And some people ned to be reassured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Maybe but also tells other people that we show our support. And some people ned to be reassured.
    ya oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    ya oh well
    And I bet you won't refuse an award if you got one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    And I bet you won't refuse an award if you got one.
    i dont see anything i could do with it...plus i dont believe in signatures, so it'd just be an honor type thing i guess.

the rest of u might like that sort of thing (i see lots of "honor" threads), but it dont really appeal to me. just seems pointless u know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    i dont see anything i could do with it...plus i dont believe in signatures, so it'd just be an honor type thing i guess.

the rest of u might like that sort of thing (i see lots of "honor" threads), but it dont really appeal to me. just seems pointless u know?
    Come on surely you want to be appreciated sometimes? Even a little bit?

ReputationRep:
    I'm left handed, but my right leg is stronger; so i'd kick a football with it. When i use scissors though i use my right hand. Probably because i just grew up with a pair of right-handed scissors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Come on surely you want to be appreciated sometimes? Even a little bit?
    well it's not that i want to, but ya i mean ill take it if it comes, but other than that it dont really do **** for me

ReputationRep:
    Right handed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    Well? Right Handed Or Left Handed When Writing?
    right handed when righting, left handed when drawing, right hand with eating, left hand for touch turns...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i like most thoughtful thinker....

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.