Turn on thread page Beta

Help find a thread please watch

ReputationRep:
    I was found this thread a couple of weeks ago. It was a link to a story and it was the funniest story I've ever read. The jist of the story is its about this guy who goes out with a girl and then goes back to her flat.(This is a true story btw.) He needs to go for a dump and goes into her toilet. While he is on the toilet he gets a boner and needs a piss at the same time. He is also absolutely bursting for a dump which he cant do because if he sits down on the toilet he wont be able to fit his **** in the toilet bowl. He makes a sensible decision and proceeds to **** in her bathtub and tries to rinse the **** down the sink. The **** doesn't rinse down and this is pretty much as far as I can remember although the story does end with the girl holding a knife and threatening to call the police.
    Please help me find this thread!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbowenroe)
    This is a true story btw.)
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    sounds like an eventful evening!

ReputationRep:
    FOUND IT *****ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120921191

enjoy

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.