The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
talk to him about what...um hello i want in your pants? :p:

Lol you wont add him on facebook but youd say that you go girl!!!

Well you could ask him if he could show you where the "blah blah" is.. and what youll find is that at this point, if he is also interested he will be desperately trying to think of something to say...

but you could try "i know you from school dont i" or something...
Reply 21
hontoir
Lol you wont add him on facebook but youd say that you go girl!!!

Well you could ask him if he could show you where the "blah blah" is.. and what youll find is that at this point, if he is also interested he will be desperately trying to think of something to say...

but you could try "i know you from school dont i" or something...

good thinking batman :p: although he is so gorgeous that id probably trip over my words :p:
Reply 22
wear a really low cut top and put a pencil between your tits, make sure the pencil is visible, then go up to him and and say 'hi, can you help me, i lost my pencil! where could my pencil be??!!?!' while emphasising your cleavage by leaning forward a bit or summin :cool:

no need to thank me
Reply 23
OP, you keep knocking down what everyone is suggesting, even though you asked for help!! Be open to the possibilities!
If you like him that much, just do it. You have nothing to lose. You'll just feel embarrassed for a bit if it doesn't work out then eventually you'll get over it. I think hontoir's suggestion is a good idea.
Good luck!
Reply 24
SianSian
OP, you keep knocking down what everyone is suggesting, even though you asked for help!! Be open to the possibilities!
If you like him that much, just do it. You have nothing to lose. You'll just feel embarrassed for a bit if it doesn't work out then eventually you'll get over it. I think hontoir's suggestion is a good idea.
Good luck!

sorry, im just terrified of rejection :o:

thanks :smile: almost tempted to now...wheres that glass of wine :p:
Reply 25
he s gay so just forget it.
Reply 26
thanks for the support :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending