Turn on thread page Beta

Moving the relationship onwards... watch

I've been texting a girl for a few weeks now. We've met up once (she invited me and it was our first time meeting) and we've just been texting a lot most days.
    I asked her if she wanted to go into town and she said she might have a Doctor's appointment but that we should do it another time as we have the same free periods - She ended up saying that she didnt have one and that we could go, but it was 20 minutes 'til the buses came and we both agreed it was a bit late.

I took that as a 'ask again later' message, but I've just had trouble asking again!

I need some help moving the relationship from texting to face-to-face, can anyone give me some advice!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Grow some balls.

(Original post by Pickford)
    Grow some balls.
    Despite the fact that you meant that in a malicious way... That's some ******* good advice.

Thanks mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Despite the fact that you meant that in a malicious way... That's some ******* good advice.

Thanks mate.
    I didn't mean it in a malicious way actually >.>

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.