Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I bought a dress similar to the one below. Instead of black netting it's a creamy/gold - same design, just the gold colour isn't on their website. I've no idea what to wear with it though. Any ideas?

I don't care if you don't like it, so only helpful comments please :p:

ReputationRep:
    If it is for going out i would wear it with a pair of heels and chunky jewellery
    If it is for daytime/casual evening i would wear it with a pair of tights, flat shoes and a long cardigan.
    Where is it from? its lovely.. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *twinkletoes*)
    If it is for going out i would wear it with a pair of heels and chunky jewellery
    If it is for daytime/casual evening i would wear it with a pair of tights, flat shoes and a long cardigan.
    Where is it from? its lovely.. xx
    I got it from Topshop Oxford Circus, but you can get the black version on the inlovewithfashion website. It's LOVE. What colour heels were you thinking? I just loved the dress so much I didn't think about what to wear it with.

ReputationRep:
    if it is gold then i would possibly wear cream shoes or nude colour ones maybe i wouldnt wear black cos it would be too dark and i wouldnt wear white cos that is a bit chavvy!
    x

ReputationRep:
    LOVE IT I'm quite allergic to colours complementing each other so I would wear it with a big blue baggy long cardigan and red MJs, but that's just me :p:

ReputationRep:
    how long is it? boyfriend style blazer, cross body bag, flats n dangly gold earrings for daytime.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.