Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I bought a dress similar to the one below. Instead of black netting it's a creamy/gold - same design, just the gold colour isn't on their website. I've no idea what to wear with it though. Any ideas?

I don't care if you don't like it, so only helpful comments please :p:

ReputationRep:
    If it is for going out i would wear it with a pair of heels and chunky jewellery
    If it is for daytime/casual evening i would wear it with a pair of tights, flat shoes and a long cardigan.
    Where is it from? its lovely.. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *twinkletoes*)
    If it is for going out i would wear it with a pair of heels and chunky jewellery
    If it is for daytime/casual evening i would wear it with a pair of tights, flat shoes and a long cardigan.
    Where is it from? its lovely.. xx
    I got it from Topshop Oxford Circus, but you can get the black version on the inlovewithfashion website. It's LOVE. What colour heels were you thinking? I just loved the dress so much I didn't think about what to wear it with.

ReputationRep:
    if it is gold then i would possibly wear cream shoes or nude colour ones maybe i wouldnt wear black cos it would be too dark and i wouldnt wear white cos that is a bit chavvy!
    x

ReputationRep:
    LOVE IT I'm quite allergic to colours complementing each other so I would wear it with a big blue baggy long cardigan and red MJs, but that's just me :p:

ReputationRep:
    how long is it? boyfriend style blazer, cross body bag, flats n dangly gold earrings for daytime.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.