Turn on thread page Beta

I've decided to no longer bother with her watch

ReputationRep:
    For the last few months, I have been infatuated over this girl at uni. When I first saw her, I was amazed by her pretty looks, her modesty- by her basically. Recently, we have started to chat to each other, mainly about our course and not really anything else. Because of this, I am seriously frustated and can't be bothered with her anymore.

Sorry for the rant. No real point to this, but yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Knock her out, show her who's the man in this relationship whether she wants it or not.
    Or just good luck and find another girl.

ReputationRep:
    well change the subject of convo...jeex..take action yourself..if you liked her you would have done this..

ReputationRep:
    I only clicked because I thought the thread title was "I've decided to bottle her" :sigh:

Why don't you make the effort and talk about out other things which you can talk about, she's not a mind reader, she might be thinking the same thing, give it time.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Indieboohoo... just make a little more effort! It seems a bit harsh to just write it off at such an early stage...

ReputationRep:
    Can't you just show her you're interested ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostArtOfMurder)
    Can't you just show her you're interested ?
    How? I've only got speaking to her a little and I'm not the best when it comes to flirting.

ReputationRep:
    Ok well I would get it out of your head that you need to flirt, it usually just comes naturally when you like someone. Just always seem really happy to see her, smile a lot (not in a creepy way), if you see her around make the effort to say hi. Then when you know her a little bit better, ask her if she fancies a drink or some other activity where it would just be the two of you. If things don't go well, then it's no loss, at least you tried and there are plenty more fish in the sea!

ReputationRep:
    Ouch. That is a bit harsh. Some things take time, have some patience. Maybe try to move the conversation onto another topic? You don't have to be good at flirting to do that . Maybe even ask her what her plans for this week are?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.