Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I did have a quick trawl through previous messages but couldn't see anything similar so thought I would ask you knowledgeable people here :yes:

    I've been doing a 2 year CertEd (Lifelong sector) part time teacher training course and would like to now go on and do a full time degree.

    The current course finishes with a level 5 qualification.

    Just spoke to student finance to see if I would get funding or not and I need to ring back tomorrow and they will check with an assessor for me but just wondered if anyone else had been in this situation and what the outcome was.


Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 10, 2010
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.