The Student Room Group

Does she like me?????????????? Should I make a move and how??????????

So there's this girl I sit next to in class, I think she likes me, because in one lesson she called me sweet, constantly playfully hit me, asked me questions and also asked me to get her a card and a rose for Valentines. She always smiles at me everytime I look at her, has jokes. Said she wished she had a bum like this girl at the front of a textbook to me and asked me what I think of sluts etc. Recently we held hands, because she tried to playfully hit me and in a friendly and jokie manner I held her hand to stop her lol, only for me and her to hold them together for like 10 seconds. It was an intimate holding of hands, the problem is I think she has a bf, so what do i do?? Thanks. :smile:
Reply 1
You find out for sure if she has a boyfriend, but I don't think she would be doing this if she was taken :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Get boyfriend to cheat on her, make her catch boyfriend cheating, you get revenge sex and everybody wins, make sure she swallows.

But yeah find out first if she has a boyfriend before making a move.
Make sure she is single before making a move. Putting the moves on a girl in a relationship is a big no no!

Latest

Trending

Trending