Turn on thread page Beta

Does she like me?????????????? Should I make a move and how?????????? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So there's this girl I sit next to in class, I think she likes me, because in one lesson she called me sweet, constantly playfully hit me, asked me questions and also asked me to get her a card and a rose for Valentines. She always smiles at me everytime I look at her, has jokes. Said she wished she had a bum like this girl at the front of a textbook to me and asked me what I think of sluts etc. Recently we held hands, because she tried to playfully hit me and in a friendly and jokie manner I held her hand to stop her lol, only for me and her to hold them together for like 10 seconds. It was an intimate holding of hands, the problem is I think she has a bf, so what do i do?? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    You find out for sure if she has a boyfriend, but I don't think she would be doing this if she was taken

ReputationRep:
    Get boyfriend to cheat on her, make her catch boyfriend cheating, you get revenge sex and everybody wins, make sure she swallows.

But yeah find out first if she has a boyfriend before making a move.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure she is single before making a move. Putting the moves on a girl in a relationship is a big no no!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.