Turn on thread page Beta

British named 'ugliest people in the world' watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    But nobody's leaving!

It's a government conspiracy, I tellsya! To euthanise people who want to get fit!
    Not really, they are going in the front and straight out the back door and down to the local pie shop.

ReputationRep:
    Our gene pool isn't as wide as the mainland europeans. We've also been invaded hardly at all compared to everywhere else in the world. Cos we're an island.

ReputationRep:

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    It is actually scary how many good looking Germans there are, so ofc she's going to be unimpressed by british standards

I live abraod at a popular holiday destination, so we get a lot tourists etc, and tbh, there are some amazing British girls. The problem is the stunners arnt going to need to join a dating website, are they? Same applies for guys.
    She went to an international school though, so she's used to being around people from all over the world... :/ lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    You do know that its all lies?
    They're just jealous of how awesome we are :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was old news....
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CryogenicTribe)
    You either haven't left the UK or have some serious self confidence issues.
    My I have high (perhaps too high at times) self confidence.

I don't know what you are trying to say though as this makes no sense. Please express yourself more clearly. Ambiguity is counterproductive on a forum son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Don't be too smug. Obesity related diseases are set to become the number 1 killers in the UK in the coming decade. Approximately 60 per cent of the population are overweight and obesity has trebled in the last 15 years.

So not only are the Brits ugly, with palid skin and yellow teeth. They are trying hard to compete with their lardarsed cousins across the Atlantic.
    Actually, a study by a dental organisation showed britain had the best teeth in the world lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    Our gene pool isn't as wide as the mainland europeans. We've also been invaded hardly at all compared to everywhere else in the world. Cos we're an island.
    Friesians
    Celts
    Romans
    Angles
    Saxons
    Jutes
    Danish Vikings
    Norwegian Vikings
    Normans

And after that it gets a bit messy

Our genetic stock is no less diverse than that of the mainland. In fact, as we are the endpoint for countless waves of intra-European immigration due to our geographical position at the end of Europe, it is possibly more diverse than, say, contemporary France or Spain.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: so harsh..there are some beauties around.

ReputationRep:
    Damnn being born in England!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's a coincidence that the site started in Scandinavia and has concluded that Scandinavian people are the most attractive ... people often like what they're used to seeing. I live in a Swedish university town and I don't think the people are more or less attractive than people in Durham (where I did undergrad). I certainly prefer British men on the whole. Swedes are classier though, it must be said. Much classier. And that goes for both genders.

In any case, who cares? If British people are unattractive, that just means the standards are lower. Besides, it has no bearing on how attractive I appear to people of other nationalities (unless of course I exceed expectations) ...

ReputationRep:
    Friesians
    Celts
    Romans
    Angles
    Saxons
    Jutes
    Danish Vikings
    Norwegian Vikings
    Normans

And after that it gets a bit messy

Our genetic stock is no less diverse than that of the mainland. In fact, as we are the endpoint for countless waves of intra-European immigration due to our geographical position at the end of Europe, it is possibly more diverse than, say, contemporary France or Spain.
    I was under the impression the mainlaind contains way more groups than the UK does, I'm basing this on a map I saw with the location of different groups located.

ReputationRep:
    There are beautiful people and ugly people here, just like with every country.
    Its just that more of the unattractive people sign up for that site!

ReputationRep:
    It is quite true though.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly never been to Spain, then. Might just be Barcelona, but the amount of attractive girls I saw could be counted on one hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ludwig Wittgenstein)
    Mongolia?
    Mexico?
    Kazakhstan?
    Nepal?
    Chad?
    Egypt?

What the **** you got against Egypt?

ReputationRep:
    It's true.

ReputationRep:
    "Do looks matter to you, when it comes to selecting a partner?
    Do you want to guarantee your dates will always be beautiful?
    No more filtering through unattractive people on mainstream sites
    Meet beautiful people locally and from around the world - now
    Attend exclusive events and private parties"

ReputationRep:
    At least we're not shallow and materialistic.

/covers up fabulous material wealth of the UK

Also, this is America:

Right on my british brother.:cool:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.