ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ludwig Wittgenstein)
    Mongolia?
    Mexico?
    Kazakhstan?
    Nepal?
    Chad?
    Egypt?
    SOMALIA or as my mum put it "the people who look like black cabbage patch kids"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigman_ben)
    omg wtf!

ahahahahha! :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Just watch a bit of Jeremy Kyle and you will be forced to agree with this!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    One word: CHAMPIIOOOON!!!!

Seriously though, in the 15th century writers would make a point of saying the exact opposite to this.

Plus different people have different tastes.
    And beauty is more than skin deep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigman_ben)
    I was thinking somalia but I thought of black hawk down and felt sorry for them.

To be fair if you are so good looking why in gods name would you need to sign up to a dating site? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ludwig Wittgenstein)
    I was thinking somalia but I thought of black hawk down and felt sorry for them.
    pffft not when they capture british people on boats and torture them. I could say a lot more but some do-gooder will no doubt get a bee in their bonnet.

ReputationRep:
    I can think of much uglier nationalities :dry:
    Although British girls are nowhere near as good as the European ones :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I've got it all worked out and u Brits should no more worry, because German chicks are by far uglier.
    Prettiest: whole of Scandinavia excluding finland and then 2nd place Czech and Polish(if u prefer blondes) and Italy and Spain(if u like brunettes)

*doesn't necessarily apply to men.

ReputationRep:
    lol well, we were the biggest empire anyway so w.e.

ReputationRep:
    It's true.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure... When I'm looking at our legendary pervvy thread I don't think it's quite true.

...don't you think guys?

ReputationRep:
    Weird, whenever ive spent time in America ive done very well with the ladies over there. Or maybe its just me that isnt hideous aha/

ReputationRep:
    Lol im not a Brit, but i've seen these Brit girls around and they sure arent the sexist at all. Fat idiots who are so into themselves. Im glad this poll serves them rite cuz they re NOT NOT hot at all, most of them indeed are faaaaar from HOT! Lol So suck it up hoes...

N stop acting cocky in the clubs. N tone ur fat thighs muhahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Rather amusing story!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    im not being funny but its true, the majority of you honkies are just too pale and have no sense of style.
    I'd rather look like that than pose around for photos on a beach looking like Peter Andre. And then going home and ******* in front of a mirror. Like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    Friesians
    Celts
    Romans
    Angles
    Saxons
    Jutes
    Danish Vikings
    Norwegian Vikings
    Normans

And after that it gets a bit messy

Our genetic stock is no less diverse than that of the mainland. In fact, as we are the endpoint for countless waves of intra-European immigration due to our geographical position at the end of Europe, it is possibly more diverse than, say, contemporary France or Spain.
    It's been almost 1000 years since we were last invaded (1066) so all of this is now a part of history and as such we won't have the same sort of variety as say America who were invaded by the Dutch, English, Spanish and God knows who else within the last 350 years or so.

ReputationRep:
    Just because loads of fat gunters tried to sign up to an online dating site doesnt mean we are the ugliest :P

On a typical night out around town its pretty much always jam packed with hott ladies

ReputationRep:
    Good that I'm of German origin then

ReputationRep:
    well i think to say someone is ugly is a stupid thing to do cus beauty is a state of mind and everyone likes different people so everyone is good looking in a way. there is no defined profile of a good looking person we are all our own person

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.