Cruelness to innocent people/things.
Cripplingly low selfesteem.
Reply 21
Broderss
Girls who:

- Are overweight
- Have no care for themselves
- Have poor fashion sense

Totally agree infact you couldn't have said it any better.
Reply 22
I'd have to say a bitchy attitude. It sucks though cos it seems to go hand in hand with being drop dead gorgeous.
I'm gonna be the only person in here to say I love a guy who takes a few drugs every now and then.

Shoot me.
Things that put me off girls:

-Extroversion

-Self esteem

-Independence
Being boring......
Reply 26
tinktinktinkerbell

guys not into football

Heh, may I ask why that is? Always hated football, but its never been a trait used against me. It is, at the end of the day, a mindnumbingly boring sport played by morons and watched by hooilgans (for the most part). :yep:
Reply 27
- Arrogance
- Obesity
- Apathy
- Extreme sarcasm
Reply 28
A low self esteem.
Reply 29
As a guy, things that would put me off a girl:

Overweight - I'm fine with curves, it looks healthier, however there is a difference between being curvy and just being overweight. Being fat is a huge turn off.

Underweight - Girls who are really thin, and constantly obsess with food, calories, weight etc just annoy me.

Farting etc - Any girl who farts whilst i'm around is a MAJOR turn off for me.

Acting dumb for attention - I dont mind if someones genuinely unintelligent, but people who act dumb to get attention are just annoying.

Slags - Slutty girls are not attractive for a relationship, unless you want a one night stand

Thats what turns me off anyways.
Reply 30
Guys who:
- are boring
- spit a lot
- smoke
- are far to clingy / controlling
Reply 31
low level of intelligence and generally someone who is arrogant
James4d
Heh, may I ask why that is? Always hated football, but its never been a trait used against me. It is, at the end of the day, a mindnumbingly boring sport played by morons and watched by hooilgans (for the most part). :yep:

i love football so theres no way i could be with a guy who didnt like it cause i talk about it a lot irl lol
If they are too skinny, if they are too short, if they are ignorant, if they don't laugh at my jokes and don't make funny jokes in return (i.e No banter) if they drink too much. if they smoke, if they don't put God first, if they think they are right about everything even when they are not, if they are just stupid stupid stupid, if they treat me like I'm beneath them/not good enough for them (and other variations on that theme) lots and lots and lots of things can put me off.

this list makes me sound really fussy, but I'm talking relationship context, most of these things would do little to impinge on a friendship!
Reply 34
Not many attributes would put me off if it was the only thing wrong with the girl.

The only thing that would put me off massively is if she is too serious. I'm like the ultimate laid back guy who likes to joke around so a girl that tries to stop me from messing around or gets stressed out over everything etc would be binned.
Cesare Borgia
Things that put me off girls:

-Extroversion

-Self esteem

-Independence

That sounds just like me - if only I was pretty enough for you; I'm such a fatty & I don't deserve to be loved

OP: I hate guys who feel the need to incessantly talk about how clever they are - it's pathetic. There's no need to constantly show me you're not Spefal by restricting yourself to >3 syllable worlds and constantly talking about whatever the hell you study in such a way that only another (eg) physicist would understand. It doesn't get me off - it just annoys me.
Also the usual turn off's - arrogance, ignorance, a lack of compassion, superficiality, violent psychosis......
I don't find really skinny guys attractive. Or midgets.

I do like children though
Girls who are:
-bitchy
-the jealous type
-think they're better than others
-lack a sense of humour
-always thinking they're right
-unable to aknowledge that they are the ones who are lucky to be with me.
oh aye, short lads aswell, no shorter than 5ft7-8 please
Reply 38
tinktinktinkerbell
smoking
drug taking
drinking
girly boys
guys not into football
skinny lads

Your mean!
too skinny
crappy hair