Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrancesO)
    :rofl: What's wrong with farting?

I wouldn't go out with someone who thought being mean to people all the time was incredibly funny, or someone I couldn't talk to about anything. Interest in maths is a plus, but lack of it wouldn't put me off. I don't think I could stand going out with a fussy eater again. I love food and want to share that with my partner, not be forced to eat rice every night. If they wanted kids, or said I love you on the first date, or thought being a soppy romantic is great I'd run a mile. Uhhm... Can't think of anything else on the spot. Sure there's lots of things though.
    "So this was a nice date, I feel really great chemistry, imagine if we got married!?"
    Worst first date scenario? :p:

ReputationRep:
    when they just wear trackys all the time total put off,.
    or ones that when there going out for tha night they look the same as they would evreyday at least change there style.

ReputationRep:
    Girls with kids/that want kids before they're 30 are scary.

I'd actually like to enjoy my 20s.

ReputationRep:
    wow if ever there was a thread to make me realise how girls feel when they look at themselves in the mirror and feel insecure what with peer pressure etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gueirguiy)
    "So this was a nice date, I feel really great chemistry, imagine if we got married!?"
    Worst first date scenario? :p:
    -shudder- still, could be worse - "imagine what our kids would look like!" :p:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Overweight.
    ****gy/slutty
    Orange complexion
    No interests bar shopping and clubbing
    Junkies
    Girls who play mind games and always make things about power
    Girls who try to make you jealous
    Girls who one minute are foaming at the mouth feminists then the next expect you, being the man and all, to pay for everything and practically kiss the ground they walk on. Basically, girls who want to have their cake and eat it too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hankkosovo)
    Chic's who call guys lads, massive turn off. It's an indication of working class, and there's no way I'm scraping that deep in the barrel, not after last time, not after the... cans of stella induced happy-slap rampage she made me go on as some sort of misguided foreplay. shudder.

maybe next time dont go out with a chav :rolleyes:

not all working class are chavs, im sure as hell not a chav but i am working class and im damn proud of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mishaa.)
    when they just wear trackys all the time total put off,.
    or ones that when there going out for tha night they look the same as they would evreyday at least change there style.

whatever their style is thats their style, why should they change it

ReputationRep:
    hairy guys
    skinny guys
    liars & players
    oh and a crappy sense of fashion

ReputationRep:
    Girls that tell their mates anything and everything about their relationship/s.

ReputationRep:
    Being walkovers. I like a good argument. Life is boring without a few fights. If a guy doesn't stand up for himself, I will shamelessly abuse that fact. Conversely, confidence is sexy.
    Smoking and excessive drinking. I don't mind a few drinks, but I'm 5'2 and dealing with drunk guys gives me a headache and a backache. I was not built to haul people around.
    Being really lazy. Okay, I like to laze around in my dressing gown too, but I have ambitions. If all you want to do is sit in front of the TV for the rest of your life, then you can do it alone.
    Indecisiveness. I'm really indecisive, so if a guy is too, nothing is ever going to happen because we'll never reach a decision and eventually get bored.

ReputationRep:
    I am immediately put off by a bloke if he's rude to serving staff at a restaurant or bar. I think how he treats his parents is important too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    You seem to have a whole lot of hate.. but have you considered... love?
    Your bloody sig got me a few funny looks lin the library earlier!

ReputationRep:
    Not having muscly arms.

ReputationRep:
    Smoking, low self esteem and clingyness :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Things i don't like in girls:

short hair
    tallness
    lack of thigh
    smoking
    *****iness
    no sense of humour
    incapable of banter
    being highly strung
    poshness
    lack of lips
    religious
    very high self esteem lol
    baggy jeans
    non-tight t shirts
    ****giness

ReputationRep:
    Chavvy dudes, tracksuits and stuff.
    Not liking debates/arguments
    Over jealous
    Indecisive. I can't even pick where to sit in a movie.
    Lack of personal care - bad clothes, hair etc.
    Lack of interest in video games.
    Avid Westham or Palace fan.
    Very religious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nase14_aldayz)
    So you're looking for a homosexual.
    why? are you a homosexual? :naughty:
    nope
    Sorry, i forgot to add 'a homosexual' to my list :p:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Above all, ARROGANCE.

Otherwise, *****iness. The inability to hold an intelligent conversation. Poor personal hygiene. Smoking. Drinking too much. Dressing chavvy. Religiousness. Being unmotivated. Being obsessed with football.

ReputationRep:
    Smoking - vile habit, it smells horrific...ugh

No manners/poor manners

Inability to hold an intelligent conversation

Inability to deal with my adherence to my families requests with respect to certain issues (a prime example would be adhering to requests by my Aunts and Uncles that my cousins should not be permitted to share a room with their partners unless they are married when staying with me).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.