Turn on thread page Beta

HAIRCUT advice watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey im bored of having same long hair that's a bit flat n drippy atm.

i dont really want to go really short though.
    any suggestions for fringes/layers etc?.... im not sure if it (fringe) will suit my face which is quite round (pic on profile)

ReputationRep:
    Shorten it and dye it brunette? You're best option is to visit a stylist and ask for their advice.

ReputationRep:
    I think going brunette would be gorgeous on you maybe chopping some of the length which may give it more 'body' and then ask for choppy layers. I dont know if i'd go with a fringe; just my opinion though.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to try a fringe, try a side fringe. I think that would go well with your face shape. If you don't like it then it's easier to brush away back into the hair. I think you should get choppy layers all the way through, perhaps just below your shoulders. Brunette would look great too.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.