Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be one of the few girls that loves both of these things...

I just see feminists as a crazy bunch of ugly women who like to moan (I know that I'm being really stereotypical but I don't care :rolleyes:)

And I looooooooove jokes that are sexist towards women, eg. A man ran over a woman. Whose fault was it? The man's: he shouldn't have been driving in the kitchen :love:

They're just genius :p:

Does anyone else feel this way? And anyone care to share any jokes?

ReputationRep:
    Do you enjoy a bit of a self-flagellation too?

ReputationRep:
    **** Off *****

ReputationRep:
    Decent sexist jokes are funny. But most of them are really awful and unimaginative (whether against men or women).

Anyway, whatever makes you happy. I'm glad I don't know you though as I don't think we'd get along.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terms-and-conditions)
    **** Off *****

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I like your thinking, forgotten to read the small print

thats so funny, last time I heard that joke I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.

ReputationRep:
    What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, she's already been told twice.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    I have a good joke:

One day a man killed his wife, raped her corpse and **** in her mouth. The end.

You like that one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadly Lightshade)
    You like that one?
    ...alright, calm down... :indiff:

I guess I am alone in this view then. That's all I was wondering

ReputationRep:
    Good for you. :yy:

I think I'm quite the same to a lot of things too. You can either choose to be offended at sexist / casually racist jokes, or you can appreciate the funny side and laugh along!

You just choose to take the fun side and leave the grovelling hatred to the ugly (and probably stupid) feminists. Looks like you win.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Who gives a **** about your opinion? Women should be seen and not heard :nothing:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm with you. Worse, I actually am a misogynist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    I think I'm quite the same to a lot of things too. You can either choose to be offended at sexist / casually racist jokes, or you can appreciate the funny side and laugh along!
    yay - someone who understands and can put it in better words than I can!

and I love your picture :p:

ReputationRep:
    Like all jokes, everything depends on the context and the individual doing the telling.

ReputationRep:
    Oh-em-gee you're so ironic. We should all look at you, and give you attention.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a feminist (but not ugly nor a lesbian, unfortunately for stereotyping purposes) but I do enjoy the odd decent sexist joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lrkn)
    Oh-em-gee you're so ironic. We should all look at you, and give you attention.
    Hi. I was about to very much approve of your taste in music, excluding Billy Bragg of course :sigh:
    but then you just had to be mean. Was that really necessary? And do you feel better now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicealice)
    ...alright, calm down... :indiff:

I guess I am alone in this view then. That's all I was wondering
    As it happens, I laughed while I was typing it.

Being so enthusiastic about sexist jokes is a bit odd though. Some good jokes are sexist, but really?

ReputationRep:
    feminism is about men and women being equal.
    Sexism is about discriminating against someone because of they are male of female.

ReputationRep:
    your view about feminism is stupid and you're a disagrace to your own gender. how do you expect men to respect you with that sort of attitude? really read about feminism before making such idiotic comments, i know quite a few and not all of them are man-haters.

oh, i have a feminst joke:

God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.