Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all ...

I have a psychometric test at Deloitte for an IT vacancy ..please help me ..

if anyone knows the tips and the format please reply me !

i want to know if there is any sample tests for IT psychometric test at Deloitte ..

Thanks all ...

ReputationRep:
    Standard SHL test if I recall.

ReputationRep:
    Be honest; their there to see if your right.
    You'll get questions asking about the genrally agreed on areas of personality (look up Eyesenk for mor nformation) and you'll get things known as Lie qustions, to test how honest your being.
    And you'll usully have an interview after, to talk through things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DMV)
    You'll get questions asking about the genrally agreed on areas of personality (look up Eyesenk for mor nformation) and you'll get things known as Lie qustions, to test how honest your being.
    What the hell are you talking about? He's referring to numerical/verbal reasoning tests.

ReputationRep:
    I can't recall doing the tests. Knowing Deloitte, the pass mark was probably 10%.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot for your replies ...

but is there an "IT psychometric test" or "IT test" in Deloitte? and how the quwstions will be ?? because am Computer Engineer and am applying for IT vacancy ... or its just

thanks for your time ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DMV)
    Whoa, acid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sniper007)
    Thanks a lot for your replies ...

but is there an "IT psychometric test" or "IT test" in Deloitte? and how the quwstions will be ?? because am Computer Engineer and am applying for IT vacancy ... or its just

thanks for your time ...
    I think it asks you to locate and utilise Comic Sans and italics.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.