The Student Room Group

Girls: Would you go bra-less?

so I was watching Last Woman Standing on the BBC as I had enjoyed Last Man Standing, and couldn't help but notice all the native indian women with their bare saggy breasts and was like raaar, so that's how low they can drop if women didn't wear bra's

and got me to thinking ... would a western woman ever go bra-less? is there more purpose than "having less sag" are they comfy?

Do you hate the idea of conforming to the ideals of perky breasts?

and other issues

Scroll to see replies

I dont wear a bra when in sweats in the house, sometimes if im feeling extra lazy and i have just 1 morning lecture, i'll roll in in a hoodie, sweats and uggs, and have just a crop top or no bra on. It can be nice, less restricted, bras don't make perky breasts, just make give them support under clothes. For girls who are <B cup bras are more just fashion items or aesthetic than supporting items of clothing
Reply 2
Subcutaneous
I dont wear a bra when in sweats in the house, sometimes if im feeling extra lazy and i have just 1 morning lecture, i'll roll in in a hoodie, sweats and uggs, and have just a crop top or no bra on. It can be nice, less restricted, bras don't make perky breasts, just make give them support under clothes. For girls who are <B cup bras are more just fashion items or aesthetic than supporting items of clothing

I implore you to check this out then

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qr4yf/b00qprd5/Last_Woman_Standing_Kamaiura_Wrestling/

check the saggy boobs and tell me bra's aren't needed for all women
Bra = less wibbly boobs = more comfortable.
Adonis

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qr4yf/b00qprd5/Last_Woman_Standing_Kamaiura_Wrestling/

all boobs go saggy..its called gravity
I couldn't go out without a bra without causing some kind of traffic commotion.
Bralessness is quite nice most of the time, but if you get achy period tits it's painful to go without. :frown:
Reply 7
Adonis

I don't need to check anything to tell you that.
I would never go without apart from just slobbing around in the house. It'd be really uncomfortable without, cos I've got reasonably big breasts so they jiggle when I'm moving around a lot!! I'd feel really self-conscious as well I think :s-smilie:
I don't have perky boobs and there are very rare occasions where, on request, I will go braless.
I'd love to conform to having perky boobies.

It's much more comfortable wearing a bra. They're less heavy and bouncy.

edit: to put things in perspective I'm a 32DD. If I were say a B or C cup then I'd probably not mind going braless once a while - for nice dresses or tops or w/e.
i'd never go out without a bra on.
but then again, i'm a 30E.
Reply 11
i go braless if its a fancy top for a night out that you just cant wear a bra with lol i hate when you see girls with huge bits of bra sticking out its just not nice =| lol luckily i have the boobs not to wear a bra atm lol probly when im older this will change haha :lol:

EDIT: and im a 34E it doesnt stop me lol as i said i can get away without one just now but probs when im older il need a bra :smile:
Reply 12
I wonder how much searching it took for them to find an excuse to put naked women wrestling on TV.
Why aren't they ripping eachother's bras off? Proper disappointing.
Bubbles*de*Milo
I couldn't go out without a bra without causing some kind of traffic commotion.

:sexface:

What are the specifications on those things?
Reply 15
Nope... even though im quite small in that area, so i doubt they'd sag.
Since ive started wearing a bra, i feel uncomfortable without one on.
Indeed for going out in public, you'd really want to wear one so you don't flash your "high beams" at anyone.:wink:

Good idea to wear for physical activity too, if you go to the gym especially.
Reply 17
FyreFight
Why aren't they ripping eachother's bras off? Proper disappointing.

Er, they are.
ozzyoscy
Er, they are.

When?
Reply 19
FyreFight
When?

I clicked a few random places in the timeline and came across topless women wrestling and women ripping each other's bras off to win the fight.

Latest