Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Would you go bra-less? watch

ReputationRep:
    I go braless in nice dresses although they do all have some padding/cups ... but not too much.
    I'm B/C. Depending on how tight the top/the fabric, I could go without a bra though I'd probs be uncomfortable because it's habit to wear one...

ReputationRep:
    I don't normally wear a bra at home, they can be a bit of a pain sometimes especially if you wear them all day. Bit like a tight belt :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Running down stairs bra-less = PAIN!
    I always need to wear one

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone go out in public without a bra, if the top wasn't padded?

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate to go out in public without a bra! I only ever take mine off to sleep, wash, get dressed or for you know what :p: . i'm quite large in that department though, maybe I was small I would.

ReputationRep:
    I go braless quite a lot, my boobs aren't remotely saggy. I think its only if they are really big they do, and obviously after you have kids.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.