The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No, I tend to question everyone elses sanity tbh.
Reply 62
rainbowbex
I don't, just guessing by their reactions to what I say, situations etc

i know what you mean by this, but i just pray that im more sane than other people... in essence everyone has the same outlook probably on themselves and other people, quite alot to do with most people thinking their own life is so complicated and so over ridden with problems that no one else could lead their life when in fact the average person is going through exactly what they are
I know I'm completely bonkers, there's no "wondering" about it. However, I don't for a second think that this makes me in any way special, superior, or unique (ugh, I hate that word) - just a freak. :biggrin:
I think I'm completely insane
Reply 65
I sometimes think about cannibalism and how people would taste if they were cut up and cooked, but I think it's normal.
i voted the bottom one, im normal and sane

might not be normal according to others standards but then again i dont live to others standards
Reply 67
I questioned my sanity when I was on the pill - good lord...
Reply 68
Wow, I'm part of only ~7% of TSR who are sure of their sanity and normality. :s-smilie:

93% of people here aren't even sure about their own sanity... that does explain a lot of posts though. :p:
They're all watching me! i can here them. They speak to me in my dreams. THEY'RE WATCHING ME!!!
Reply 70
Frequently.

I talk to myself far too much to be normal :P: Usually in the mirror. No, not just normal talking to yourself, I actually have conversations with my reflection :biggrin:

I'm completely sane! :biggrin:
Reply 71
I don't think I'm insane per se. More backwards.
Reply 72
im 100% normal

:ninja:
Reply 73
I think im pretty insane :frown: i tend to talk to myself in the toilet, i have a compulsive disorder to kick pigeons in town and im paranoid about my hair :p: and i get depressed if i don't recieve a flirty message on my phone or fb in a day, which happens frequently :frown: i'm jesus anall
But apparently you're only insane if you don't think you're insane when you are insane so i must be alright :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 74
Sometimes talk to myself.
Briefly but mr jingles said i was fine
Insane.

Yup, known for a long time.
I'm the only sane one. Everyone else is crazy.

Fact.
I think I'm completley insane - LOL that is so me! XD
Everyone has their moments, including me. However, I do know that I don't have a chronic psychological disorder.

Latest

Trending

Trending