The Student Room Group

What the hell am i doing

Anon or delete please.

I used to like this guy I worked with and a couple of things happened between us but not a relationship, i left the job and got with my boyfriend.

I added him on facebook just after new year and we have been chatting a few times and all my old feelings for him came back, I know he likes me too and he wants us to meet up, i made some excuse as to why i couldnt but the thing is i really want to, yes I know I'm a bad person but I can't help it I like this guy a lot.

Don't know what I'm expecting you lot to say just needed to get it off my chest.
Reply 1
Don't lead your bf on, if you want mystery guy then leave your bf.
Reply 2
Well, you can meet up and not do anything, surely?

If you decide that you like this guy better than your boyfriend, then don't put either of you through the misery - either cut off the connections with him or let your boyfriend know.
err you have a boyfriend..
Reply 4
DarkWhite
Well, you can meet up and not do anything, surely?

If you decide that you like this guy better than your boyfriend, then don't put either of you through the misery - either cut off the connections with him or let your boyfriend know.

If i go I just know something will happen. I was thinking of inviting him to my birthday night out that way plenty of people will be there so nothing can happen.
Reply 5
You made the first step rejecting the invitation. Your boyfriend must mean more to you then some guy from way back. If you go out, take your boyfriend with - it makes a clear statement that you aren't willing to do anything whilst you are still in a relationship (I'm assuming you don't want to cheat on him).
Reply 6
spasmos
You made the first step rejecting the invitation. Your boyfriend must mean more to you then some guy from way back. If you go out, take your boyfriend with - it makes a clear statement that you aren't willing to do anything whilst you are still in a relationship (I'm assuming you don't want to cheat on him).

God no I don't want to cheat if I did I would have accepted the invite to meet up. I just don't know which one I want I don't want to leave my boyfriend if nothing will happen with this guy relationship wise.

Latest

Trending

Trending