Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 years old and have 2 questions Please quote me for answers

1)I had a condition called hypospadias when I was younger, now I'm pretty sure my penis doesn't look like the average mans one but when I masturbate, I ejaculate but it like comes out and dribbles onto my hand (The one doing the pulling) ??? Is this normal or is it meant to SHOOTTTTTTT ??

2) I'll be staying at my cousins house soon and won't be masturbating for a week, what will be the affects of this as I haven't gone without jerking off for more than one day???

Thank you:rolleyes:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Depending on the surgery you had, it can be something no-one else notices or 'what happened to you?' time.

For most men, sometimes it shoots, sometimes it dribbles. Being really turned on makes it more likely to be a 'shot', but don't worry about it.

There are not going to be any significant physical effects. There's often a bit more semen if you haven't come in a couple of days, but that may not have an effect on the intensity of the orgasm. You may find it somewhat difficult, but privacy is a locked bathroom door away...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    Depending on the surgery you had, it can be something no-one else notices or 'what happened to you?' time.

For most men, sometimes it shoots, sometimes it dribbles. Being really turned on makes it more likely to be a 'shot', but don't worry about it.

There are not going to be any significant physical effects. There's often a bit more semen if you haven't come in a couple of days, but that may not have an effect on the intensity of the orgasm. You may find it somewhat difficult, but privacy is a locked bathroom door away...
    As long as the walls ain't really thin ... you would be surprised what you can really hear going on otherwise
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The joys of running water - whether that be a tap or a shower...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    2) I'll be staying at my cousins house soon and won't be masturbating for a week, what will be the affects of this as I haven't gone without jerking off for more than one day???
    You'll be super horny for the first day and a bit, especially if you come across hot pictures or girls, your horniness will dip on the second day and then you can see yourself lasting however long you want.

After a week, when you do fap, it'll be like a woodlouse ******** a wild centipede.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    I know this is a scary, dangerous thought, but you'll be okay. We're here for you if you need to talk your way through it. If it turns purple and starts ballooning outwards, just run for the toilet - we've all been there, and it's imperative you deal with it quickly. These things happen after twelve hours or so.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.