Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i don't know what it is but whenever me and my boyfriend are doing anything i never get turned on. it's really frustrating for me, i don't know what to do about it. it may be that i'm not attracted to him but i really don't want to break up with him over this because i really like him. he's fingered me a couple of times, that was okay, but like just making out and touching doesn't do anything. is there a pill i can take that makes me horny or something? because i want to be, but i'm just not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i don't know what it is but whenever me and my boyfriend are doing anything i never get turned on. it's really frustrating for me, i don't know what to do about it. it may be that i'm not attracted to him but i really don't want to break up with him over this because i really like him. he's fingered me a couple of times, that was okay, but like just making out and touching doesn't do anything. is there a pill i can take that makes me horny or something? because i want to be, but i'm just not.
    There's no magic potion that's going to make you attracted to your boyfriend I'm afraid. Aside from your boyfriend being nice, what else do you like about it? Are there any particular features of his body you like? You need to have a think about whether there's anything about him you like (if so that could help you feel more turned on if you concentrate on the areas you do like).

If you can't think of anything, I think you shouldn't be with him, your boyfriend might be nice, but if you're not attracted to him, then staying with him is almost like lying to him. He needs to find someone who does find him a turn-on, and you need to find someone that makes you horny.

are you on the pill? Microgynon killed my girlfriend's sex drive completely...

ReputationRep:
    You really like him and don't want to break up with him. If you imagined yourselves as just friends and found you'd still want to kiss and cuddle and sex him, then you just have a low sex drive.

ReputationRep:
    get drunk, you'll be mega horny then

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.